How to make Output Arcade recognize the library folder?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Phyrate, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Phyrate

Phyrate Newbie

Good day

I installed the latest Output Arcade by FLARE and all its libraries using the V2 tool, then I moved the library to another disk using the plugin settings, everything worked perfectly. A week ago I had to format my computer and installed arcade again, but, since I already had the library installed, I just hoped that arcade would recognize it just by pointing to the path where I have it, but it doesn't, I assume it's because of the way this plugin or this release work, modifying its database every time you import new content.

Well, my question is, is there a way for Arcade to recognize this library I already have? Instead of re-downloading 70+ GB and importing them again?

3. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

4. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

The relevant thing is (as Fishnose said):
    "Where you put the installed libraries doesn't matter as long as you point Arcade to that folder using Arcade's Settings/Content Storage/Move To New Folder to specify the folder."

5. Phyrate

Phyrate Newbie

Thank you, the first link, the NKS files via Komplete Kontrol seems to be the answer of one of my problems. Now I'm having another one: Some of the presets load and some don't, indicating that "Samples are Missing". So, does this mean that the NKS files still rely on the plugin database local.db? Meaning that I'm back to square one with an unusable library.

[​IMG]

Yeah, I used the settings inside the application (plugin) in order to move them from one place to another, my problem is that I don't have the local.db file anymore which makes the libraries show inside the plugin. I had to format my pc. The setting only moves the Arcade Content folder, not the database. I mean, I wish the plugin just rebuilt the database file in order to link the library again.

In any case, does anyone have a local.db file with the added libraries that could possibly share with me? Thank you all

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
  6. jemstudio2006

jemstudio2006 Newbie

If You Need Kits