Is there a guide for installing the latest Output Arcade and content?

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by Bunford, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

I've had a dig around and looking through the tens of pages on the Output Arcade thread but it seems full of random and conflicting information, meaning the real method to install it all is a bit disparate and lost it seems.

I've tried to follow the information within the other threads 3 or 4 times but can never get Arcade to see the content, and I'm certain I am following the suggested installation methods in the thread(s) on here.

Is there a simple, definitive and working guide on how to install the latest version from the sister site on a Windows machine and get it to see the 70GB+ of content?

3. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Anyone.....???

4. garfinkle

garfinkle Platinum Record

Pretty much the only realistic way to use the library is via Komplete Kontrol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Oneeyedstan

Oneeyedstan Platinum Record

You can get the allways updated NKS files on the NI website in the community section under NKS user libraries

6. D4nt31976

D4nt31976 Newbie

The newest version seems to see all libraries (Standalone + Vst). The problem is a buggy import tool or "no average user manual around". Basically, if you open the import tool as admin and then SELECT (mark it as blue) each library one at a time, everything should be working. However, if you choose the "all libraries folder" (0 blue marked ones) and do import/export of multiple libraries... it takes loooooooong time and it goes bonkers so you need to use Komplete Kontrol. The bottom line is... If you are a patient person, install them manually one at a time and everything will work. For everyone else, there is Komplete Kontrol

7. indacut74

indacut74 Newbie

Ive installed ALL BUT JUKEBOX(WORKS GREAT minus a few feat only available online)and worked out a search filter if anyone is interested!

8. Lil G

Lil G Member

I've installed output arcade (flair version) successfully and can use it via the komplete kontrol browsing method. on a very similar system (newer pc) i installed it again (same versions of output and komplete kontrol) but komplete kontrol refuses to scan the arcade plugin. it just doesn't show up no matter what i try. it's really a mystery to me. anyone got similar problems and knows a potential way to fix this?

9. halfman73

halfman73 Platinum Record

10. Longman

Longman Member

Yes! Update the NKS files then do a full re-scan in Komplete Kontrol. Works a treat.
    You can also use the KK drop down to show your plugin.
    Can somebody tell us what are differences between User and Normal. Is it just the file path or json entries too?

11. jfbeatz

jfbeatz Newbie

does anyone have a current nks for output arcade