Clean Installation of Kontakt.

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by ChemaChinasky, Sep 9, 2020.

1. ChemaChinasky

ChemaChinasky Noisemaker

Hi! First of all I would like to say hello and introduce myself in this forum.

My question is the following: Is there a way to have "Kontakt" installed, I don't care what version it is, in a clean way?

Let me explain: I have installed several versions in MAC and some have worked fairly well, the problem comes now, that before I kept the libraries that I installed in the "Service Center" folder, each with a new .xml file, now I get all of them in a Native Acces.xml file and add-ons that most of Komplete doesn't even have installed.

My question is the following, I only want Kontakt and to be able to add most of the libraries well, with its image etc, I have achieved it with some but not all. Is there a tutorial or a way to do a clean install of this sampler?

Thank you very much and greetings to all! I hope some answer! Surely you will know how to answer me!

GREETINGS FROM SPAIN!:wink:

3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Hola Chema, y bienvenido a Audiosex.
    Voy al cambiar tu thread a la sección adecuada: kontakt.
    No utilizo Mac pero espero que encuentres la respuesta.

4. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Bienvenido paisano. Por desgracia uso PC así que no puedo ayudarte. Pero:

Here you have a dedicated Kontakt problems for Mac thread. Mira esto primero:
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/active-members-only-all-mac-related-problems-with-kontakt.9961/

A Mac utility program to help with Kontakt SNPID problems:
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/snpider-handle-snpids-on-mac.53485/

The most advisable Kontakt cr*cked version on Mac to install from scratch is 6.3.2. If you're interested I can PM ou where to find it. We can talk about warez here but can't ask or offer it (links included).

Suerte y saludos!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  5. ChemaChinasky

ChemaChinasky Noisemaker

Te he mandado un mensaje privado! Muchas gracias tio! No me habia dado cuenta que eras español! Lo deducí por el nombre! jajajaja GRACIAS MAQUINA!!