wikileaks--> moon landing unseen video...lol

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wouala woualouf, May 19, 2019.

1. Ad Heesive

Ad Heesive Audiosexual

You're not drifting off-topic at all. You're demonstrating that there's better stuff to wrap our brains around than conspiracy theories, and bizarrely there are people who believe that this 'sciency stuff' is just another imperialistic conspiracy. So I really enjoy seeing someone explain some of it. If anyone thinks I'm arguing with or disagreeing with The Pirate, think again - I'm not; I'm just adding comments.
    So, here's another add-on. The Pirate is now emphasising words like appearing (clocks in the satellite appear to run faster) and using phrases like 'time perception'. I can now imagine that for anyone new to this, they might be thinking "so all this time alteration is just an illusion then?" It's just how it 'appears' to us.
    Well no, The Pirate is describing it accurately and these are 'real' changes in time's behaviour. Here's a bit he left out (to keep your brain calm I think).
    He said "Because of the high rate speed at which satellites travel they appear to run about 7 microseconds a day slower than the clocks on earth" He could have added "at the same time (pun intended) if you're on the satellite then clocks on earth appear to run 7 microseconds a day slower than your clock on the satellite" So, yes, that means my clock runs slower than yours while your clock runs slower than mine, and guess what - that is NOT a contradiction; that's reality and it's fabulous. Who needs superstitious stuff when we have this to play with.

2. Riot7

Riot7 Platinum Record

They did know how to do a lot of things but they couldn't positively identify every single jettisoned component from their window. Non-mission critical. You can call them UFO's or unidentified space junk. Your shitty insult is shitty.
    If you want to talk about the Armstrong "tape" hoax, which I explained to you, or some other on-topic stuff, then please, go ahead, but this is nonsense. Stop it.

3. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

Finally a good news.
    A "soft" manner to fight against overpopulation without killing people in a global war or dreadful pandemic; in any case, a promising way to save humanity, much better than the fight against global warming and famine, the development of the third world and all other bullshit of the same kind that will lead us to our loss.

4. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Hi. Just to say: the majority of this footage has been available since the '70's; I used to study this footage as a kid in the '80's.
    But there was never the same audio footage used twice over different visuals! haha
    And the rest of the footage, about 1%, is modern footage added. There is also non-NASA audio footage in there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List