wikileaks--> moon landing unseen video...lol

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wouala woualouf, May 19, 2019.

1. notsoloud

notsoloud Guest

I said the answer "probably" isn't on YouTube. Feel free to quote me, but quote me correctly. And for a complete reply, no I have not done a "vast amount of research" into the transcripts of all astronauts conversations and as far as me reaching a conclusion, I thought I made it clear that I remained open minded about these and other related matters?

2. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

True but they are corrected to run in orbit at the same speed as on the ground. That is done by having them to run at 10.22999999543 MHz which is slower than 10.23 MHZ speed of the ground clock. Once in orbit they are in sync with the ground clock.

3. Rudy Manterie

Rudy Manterie Platinum Record

BTW GPS uses microwaves so THEY are basically cooking us - my guess is the chemtrails (or champtrails as a buddy of mine thought they were called) provide some kind of seasoning so we're tasty when THEY will finally eat us. But you sheeple probably don't believe that either.

PS: @The Pirate, is there anything you DON'T KNOW?!?! ; )
    PPS: I did some more research and i think the earth isn't actually flat but got the shape of a slightly modulated sine wave after all.

4. Riot7

Riot7 Platinum Record

True. Take a car ride at night and you'll see lots of UFO's. Airplanes, street lights, maybe extraterrestrial spacecrafts. And take a ride on a Titan V rocket and you will see booster stage components etc. and other stuff you can't 100% identify.

UFO ≠ aliens. This is basic stuff. Should be.
    Luckily I have the full thing right here, some tasty bits:

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"
    Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11 ...
    *Apollo 11: *These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us!
    ...Armstrong & Aldrin: I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film
    Houston: Control, control here. Are you on your way? What is the uproar with the UFOs over?
    Armstrong & Aldrin: They've landed here. There they are and they're watching us.
    Houston: The mirrors, the mirrors - have you set them up?
    Armstrong & Aldrin: Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those spaceships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.

You see, this childish nonsense was made up by a sci-fi author Otto Binder for a pulp magazine SAGA: Adventure Stories For Men shortly after the landings. Though I have to admit, it is quite funny how stuff like this gets repeated as prime evidence by UFO/conspiracy nuts to this day.
    What?
    What?

5. Nana Banana

Nana Banana Guest

There is no mathematically 300% statistic in this case. It's either 0% or 100% period. There is no way a person can be "brainswashed". Possibly Brain-washed metaphorically speaking (spell check if you want to be taken seriously please.) Indoctrination is already prevalent among a conditioned factor of society. It starts at birth. On a good note, it ends up creating a communicative ensemble from seemingly undecipherable gibberish. On a bad note, it leads to atrocities of humanity through the conditioning of hatred. And last but not least, "training", is a technique used to acquire a skill, not a conditioned, indoctrinated mentality. Oh, one more thing. WTF is a "liestraunauts?"

On another note, quite possibly, you and your kind should be concentrating on what lies ahead, and very much make a post haste effort to avert such an apocalyptic consequence of OUR doing. But then again, observing such human behavior en mass throughout, maybe it is time for such an event to erase this full blown biological disease, manifesting perpetual ignorance ...right?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Ad Heesive

Ad Heesive Audiosexual

Just a quickie add-on.
    Agree 100% with the comments above but just in case there's still a bit of under-appreciated info here.
    It is NOT the clocks that are being affected by gravity.
    The clocks are working perfectly.
    It is 'time itself' that is being affected by gravity.
    We see the effects with our reliable clocks and need to adjust the clocks to cope.
    Ain't that wonderful!
    Far more interesting than cranky conspiracy theories.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

I thought as well: audio from any set instructions mixed under the NASA footage. Here a good use of the YouTube's detection algorithms could actually help debunk this. Take a capture of the audio, run it against any video of set footage and find the source. Done.

8. Rudy Manterie

BUT BUT WikiLeaks! Err...uh? Ugh! Nnmnghhhh.

9. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Of course the clocks are not affected.The weaker gravity simply makes the clocks in the satellites appear to run faster than the clocks on earth by about 45 microseconds a day. But is is not only gravity that affects our perception of time. Speed also comes into play. Because of the high rate speed at which satellites travel they appear to run about 7 microseconds a day slower than the clocks on earth. Balancing out the effect of speed and gravity in time perception, we end up with clocks in satellites in space appearing to run faster than the clocks earth by about 38 microseconds a day...and I am drifting off-topic here faster than a satellite.:wink:

10. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

Actually you're right, trained astronauts don't know how to distinguish any of that. Like I said they should have sent you to the moon.

So now you want to have a conversation about a Belgian whore's comments about my nuts? What's unclear?

Don't worry, I meant hypothetically the human species is the most intelligent life forms on earth, not you. Who are you BTW? Do you normally just chime in to debunk alien shit?

11. orbitbooster

orbitbooster Audiosexual

That's rocket science. Once you put the device in orbit, to make work GPS you need to compensate for time dilation effect:
    Edit: Later I saw other posts explaining that

However, notsoloud, the real point is, I would never want "regressive-new age-how was good the past-the earth is flat" people conduct the way to the future.

One small point: about 10 years ago I enjoyed playing a wonderful space flight simulator (Orbiter 2010, now 2016, freeware!), here one of my tutorials (nice to see):wink::

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  12. orbitbooster

orbitbooster Audiosexual

I guess you're part of the 1%, right?:hifive:

13. notsoloud

notsoloud Guest

But I saw the movie Gravity and Sandra Bullock was able to dock with a space craft by just moving in a straight line to join with it. Don't tell me Hollywood got this wrong? Hint: they got it totally wrong.
    Anyway, does this have anything that specifically relates to musicians? Well, apart from Brian May.

14. Yeah people are wierd.

It doesn't matter what you do in music, what genre you work in, what tools you use, somebody somewhere will shit on you for doing it that way. So to succeed in music you have to learn two things: to be strong enough not to care when people shit on you, and, to stop shitting on people. Learn that second thing and you'll never be out of work. So flat earthers are definitely not normal, but I don't need to shit on them for being off the rails.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. OBKenobi

OBKenobi Producer

That's the issue with 5G. Frequency is too damn high. Say goodbye to your testicles.

16. Lieglein

Lieglein Audiosexual

This is beautiful. Finally something's going on again. This will be a funny week.:hahaha:
    Very scientific and educational. :invision:
    :thanks:

17. statik

statik Audiosexual

that's a lie!!! dolphins are way smarter!! hitchhikers guide to the galaxy makes this very clear.
    there's a difference between poking a bit of fun and totally shitting on them, most are not that bad but some are just really really stupid
    flat earth proof.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  18. Rudy Manterie

Kewl! I only buy those ciggie packs that make one infertile anyway but this method of contraception seems even safer. But avoid erectile disfunktion packs, obviously!

19. orbitbooster

orbitbooster Audiosexual

First, topics in this thread here IS space, so, yes, it relates, though the "COG" (center of gravity) is the moon conspiracy theory.

Second, I don't know much of gravity movie, but yes, the only way to rendez vous in space is to align in the proper moment the two slightly different orbits, though of course it will APPEAR to you to get the space vessel in a straight line, and I know enough of Orbiter to say that is bloody accurate on physics and space flight.

If you think that is just an arcade game, you're out of parsecs.:winker:

20. Dread_J

Dread_J Kapellmeister

mmmmhhh ..... popcorn

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List