The 20 best DAW software apps in the world today (2015)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mr_Amine, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Mr_Amine

Mr_Amine Rock Star

I believe all the DAWS that mention above there, they can do what you asking for
    depend on testing what will fit with your needs (You can even rewire Between DAWS As I Do)
    and the fact is that MusicRadar should make the right question
    The 20 Most used DAWS iN 2015 ?

The crazy part is a lot of users they talk trash about Some DAWS
    And when you asked them why ? What did you not like about that DAW ? Can you be more Specific ? .....
    The answer is > bam :bleh: they got no clue about the subject :deep_facepalm::wtf:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  2. Not very scientific but always fun to banter about these things we call the DAW. The entertainment value is worth the price of admission. Thank you Mr. Amine

3. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

It's just a workflow I am used to and have been using since about 1998. It is also very strong for MIDI, and particularly implementing scoring tools (if you understand writing music). It also is the most all-round DAW in my view, being used for anything from straight recording to EDM to composing classical music to mastering on it. To me, Logic is the only one used as widely to date, with Studio One probably catching up.

The way Cubase deals with cues, timecoding, markers, arranger tracks etc is also particularly useful for making music to moving images. There may be others just as good, but like i said it is what I am used to and what works for me. The only thing missing is the chunks feature from Digital Performer for dealing with cues and an easy access groove pool similar to Ableton to introduce various swings to the music.

4. vst mama

vst mama Member

FL Studio :trolls:

5. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

well the results are from the people at music radar, so don't shoot the messenger haha, thank you mr amine. nice read on their article over there, I wouldn't have seen it.

6. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

Cubase has been my Daw since day one I'll never change I have been using daw's when there was only 2 Pro Tools and Cubase SX and ProTools Sucked back then to

7. xbitz

xbitz Rock Star

WaveDNA : Liquid Music "pushed" :) Live to the top on my list (4/4, tons of chords > trance)

small demo from the first day when I bough it

finally Live has intergrated ryhtm group based chord track(per clip) and chord chopper/distributor with it

8. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

awesome tool xbit :) waveDNA looks interesting. I just checked it out, looks like its compatable with ableton, Cubase, FL, garageband, logic, ohm, S1, pro tools, sonar, and comparison chart. nice share, I want to look a little closer

edit, ahhh the circle of fifths :) in the old days we used to get that at the music store, on a card board slide card because the music teacher said so. I like how they integrate it into a daw

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  9. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

Ableton Live > Studio One ? Never ever

10. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

I am with Steinberg since the old Cubase VST-32 ... a very happy customer :guru:

11. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

I tried FL Studio about 4 years ago, completely unsuitable for my workflow. Good for loops, not so much for "tracks", e.g. something that does not loop. It's useable only for few specific genres.:yes:

It's good to see Reaper in front of Cubase :rofl:

12. xsze

xsze Guest

Reaper is that ugly chick that returned after summer break looking hotter suddenly :rofl: