Selling Best Plugins (scam)

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by PlugMaster, Jul 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

This Is a crazy thread while i can see most peoples concerns i recently bought UAD Plugins off someone to add to my newly purchased hardware literally every single UAD plugin available for a very reasonable fee. Was good in the end up until now. Im in reg contact with the guy and have enough personal details to future proof and ensure my security. Uad are amazing btw.

2. Niels

Niels Member

What do you mean? Didn't the transfer go well?

3. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

Sorry for not being clear. It went very well. I now have every single uad plug unfortunately not enough DSP to fully indulge hehe

My point was i was very precautious and understandably reluctant to go through with the deal, but it all worked out.

4. Niels

Niels Member

I understand, haha :D UAD is an expensive company indeed... 1200EUR for an OCTO :P ... I hope I can manage some stuff on it but I'm fairly new to the company

5. Sam Mathew

Sam Mathew Ultrasonic

This shittt is really pissing me off!! One such guy I bought FL Studio from in March-April.... that mf's license was a pirated one and somehow I had to deal with ImageLine legal team!! Really pissed my pants!! Dont fall for the reviews this sucker is using alternative accounts or what!! I requested the mods earlier also, please KICK this pos outta here!! I lost my $110. :trashing:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. mudworm43

mudworm43 Guest

At this point, it's better to stay patient and wait for November black friday deals.
    You won't lose or gain anything by then, better than risk getting scammed by buying from a questionable source.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Talula

Talula Rock Star

when you buing license for image liune products from a reteiler you need to register your activation code to your account at image line site.
    you can buy licanse at reteiler without registration and using any fake name. untill this code not activated at image line site and user didn't apply license agreement with image line he can do anything with this code: give as gift or sell to other user. also user can activate this code with his/her real name that will be different.

last time: license agreement starts working ONLY after user apply it with developer!

8. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

is not this guy..
    here are enough old accounts who report its good..

9. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

I'm sorry, but I've never had a deal with you)

10. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

Everyone is wondering why disable protection on PayPal? Because I didn't deceive anyone, but at the moment they want to deceive me. I provided slate vmr 2.0 for 69 euros. It includes 4 plugins. So it is written on the official website. The buyer wants all 20 for the same price) this is arrogance of course) he opened a dispute on PayPal and wants a refund) If he doesn't improve, I'll post all the correspondence and his nickname here. Let the community decide who is right)

11. Niels

Niels Member

Well... In no way he could be proven right because he should've known better and do his research.
    I wouldn't bother and take this matter to paypal, since you didn't do anything wrong.

12. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

He has already opened a claim. Although all official information is on my side. I don't think it was done out of ignorance. He just wanted to get plug-ins for free. But it will not work) he even sent a screenshot of his ilok where it is shown that he received what I provided)

13. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

:winker:

14. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

16. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

Whilst i know English isn't your strong suite, my Russian friend, i never said i dealt with you. I was just saying how a near similar situation worked out for me personally. In the end it comes down to trust and risk.

17. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

What ever you do, DO NET REVEAL PERSONAL INFORMATION OF ANY MEMBER.

I don't want to take part in this, but it seems the the word " collection" in your first post, may be part of the confusion here.

You should solve this problem in private though.

18. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

Here is what I have written-Slate Digital VMR 2.0 69 EUR. There is no word collection)
    After spending 10 seconds, we get to the official site and find out all the information in detail...
    https://slatedigital.com/virtual-mix-rack/
    I'm sure he knew what he was buying for that price...

19. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

And the claim will stay open by the purchaser.

As stated in our very first contact

"Hi, what's the rock bottom best price for 'Slate Digital VMR 2.0 69 EUR'
    I'm interested in buying it for a student of mine."

He has no AudioSex account all i have done is pass on the info on behalf of him, your threats are like a spoilt child.
    He is now in contact with Slate to see if he has made an error or not, so keep your pathetic mannerisms or lack of them to the buyer.
    You have his contact details by all means contact him.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  20. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

I suggested a simple option. You make a transfer to my ilok of these plugins. I will refund the payment in full.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.