Politics, Trolling, and Other Ridiculousness

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by ned944, Jul 6, 2016.

1. ned944

ned944 Moderator Staff Member

Okay so Enough is Enough my Friends
    This is a Forum for Audio professionals, and while we tolerate many subjects and are tolerant of many things, it has to be noted as of late things around here have been pushed over the edge lately. As I tried to make the point in an earlier post on the subject of Political Discussions, This forum is not a place for political dissent, Political discussion, Conspiracy theories, or any other related entertaining or interesting topics. There are other forums, Many in fact spread throughout the internet to satisfy even the Most fervent follower of such info hungry individuals. I even may find some of these sites interesting myself but I do not mix those sites with AudioSEX. I come here to take a break from that, because if that is all that the world has become or as to offer, what else matters?

We ware not here to censor, but we will moderate comments as necessary here.

@SAiNT has updated the rules concerning this topic. you can read the rules here;

https://audiosex.pro/threads/audiosex-rules.19991/
    We are here to talk about music, producing music and things related to music. Lets keep it at that. We are not here for anything else I would hope. I as well as the other MODS have received many complaints and many of you have reported many threads over the past weeks so this is an important issue. Certain members have been at the center of this and despite numerous warnings and requests to tone it down and step back continued and where banned. We cannot and will not tolerate the continued abuse of the forum or its members. Please my friends. Lets abstain from the ridiculousness that has been so prevalent of the past few weeks and get back to music and all that is AudioSEX

MODS; Please feel free to add your thoughts to this post as well.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    • Like x 22
    • Agree x 11
    • Winner x 8
    • Love it! x 5
    • Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. ned944

ned944 Moderator Staff Member

Reserved

4. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

That's very good news Ned. Saint must wonder why he puts himself through all the aggravation sometimes (As indeed must you and everyone else involved with the upkeep and maintenance of this site). I'm just very pleased you all do.

5. Willum

Willum Rock Star

Incoming post whining about censorship in 3...2...

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. Wurlie Rocker

Wurlie Rocker Producer

I quite admire your patience, mods, as I surely lack one. I'd just ban all these manic street preachers and delete all their threads. Please make AS a great music forum again. Enough of this political agenda and scaremongering already. You are a scaremonger, warmonger, you wanna control childbirth rate, whoever you are, I don't care, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO DO IT. Go preach elsewhere and leave AS for good.

7. n0xin

n0xin Rock Star

:bow: I was never so thankful and glad for something so meaningless (for me) like right now.
    So in the next days I could actually expect some music related topics in forums news feed?

...or is it just a hoax? (I'm deeply sry for this, but I had to do it):hahaha:

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I have sinned only once and shall do it no more since i agree with you Ned.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

World is moving too fast now to pretend control anything. But you can try...
    Good luck ! On my side, i wonder if i will put my daughter at school in september. Or keep her at home and wait for the cops.

So i have better things to do than "audio" now.
    And a lot of ppl have better things to do : like thinking and speaking about EU, euro, dollar, BRICS, OTAN, NPL banks, terrorism, Irak, Libya, Syria, US elections, Russia and more.
    It is NOT a matter of trolling or whatever : it is a matter of a whole world coming DOWN.

I remember "cold war" and USSR explosion. It was peanut compared to what is coming now.
    So frankly...trying to control that flow of fear, anger and more is just trying to stop a flood with your hands.

Until you close the whole forum...threads will start like fire. And it is exactly the same on all forums in the whole world.
    ppl awake...probably too late.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Yesssss, music! And beautiful basses like this!
    7m4pRKm.jpg
    Smokin hot!!!

• Love it! Love it! x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. NYCGRIFF

NYCGRIFF Audiosexual

I agree 100%! And, this has not a damn thing to do with "censorship" or 1st Amendment rights. In the end, this IS a site for music/audio and all of its concomitant offshoots. I'm leaping for joy, even as I write this (which is hard to do). <lol> Now, is everybody ready to get back to the business of sharps, flats, arpeggios and diminished 7th, 9th, 11th and 13th chords? Good!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

relieved... here's to more harmony.. :mates:

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  13. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

Thank you for making the rules clear and I will abide by them. I promise that when WW3 kicks off, I won't even mention it's starting. All you will hear from me is my thoughts on Mylie Cyrus's latest dance with a dildo.

And when the financial collapse strikes, I will fight the urge to send a message from the long queues outside the bank, as I try my best to withdraw the maximum few dollars that every person is allowed. Instead I will start a post about the unusual 7/8time signature of Pink Floyd's Money.

The New World Order has finally arrived .. in the place where I least expected it. So what are you guys listening to now? Anybody got some good recommendations before the light go out?

Peace :headbang:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  14. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@Zenarcist I never liked Miley.. but deffo pm me when you get that vid ! :bleh:

@subGENRE that bass is spectacular... never saw a Ricky like that...
    it's waaaay more sexy than Miley Cyrus to boot.. !

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Great news. Thank you Grandpa Saint and our whole family of moderator Uncles for deciding to return the forum to stasis, or whatever it was before the invasion of the body snatchers.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Beth

Beth Guest

Though i enjoy a conspiracy or two just as much as the next theorist i have to say this had all got way beyond the pale. Thanks to the @ned944 and @SAiNT for getting things sorted and steering the forum back to its original intent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  17. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

prevail against the dark side audiosex it will..rrrrrmmmm heheehehe

yodacans.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  18. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Mac, please!!! :rofl:

Kidding aside, yeah this is really starting to get out of control. Yet I'm not really helping by replying to those threads with my own points (which tend to be really skewed here & there). So I guess it's safe to say I'm feeding the fire. Lol. But I do want this to be a music forum again. The conspiracies are getting out of control. Also, some of these negative ratings (especially the "nasty" rating) may be a little bit too much, don't you think? Maybe it's time to do here what they did with another website? Ya know, removed the bad ratings? Could be a thought. The disagree rating can stay, though. But that "nasty" rating really needs to go, IMHO.
    The guy who is doing all those threads lately is a really good guy & has some very good musicianship but I think he'll get dementia or something similar in the future, if he hasn't already. I hope he gets better soon.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  19. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

20. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

Thanks mods, let's get back to the good stuff.

[​IMG]

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  21. funkytoe

funkytoe Ultrasonic

For People...that do not use Lyrics in there Songs...
    are WORDS not that important....
    For People who do use Lyrics....write about things that
    matter for themselves and maybe for the World....
    If the members from AudioSex would Write in form of
    a Poem or rhyme about what they think ...it would be more
    creative...and All could enjoy there thoughts from an Artists
    point of view...