Output Arcade v1.6.1.4076 [ My nightmare ... ]

Discussion in 'Software' started by PersonneAudioZ, May 5, 2021.

1. PersonneAudioZ

PersonneAudioZ Kapellmeister

Hello comrades ...

Who can explain ?

Before continuing, I want to clarify that this post is not to say bad things or denigrate whoever or whoever ... Especially not our brothers who work hard to make us benefit from their work, make us discover tools inaccessible to many of us ... By the way, I sincerely thank them (all), and especially the great team Audioz, Audiosex and also, (of course) Rutracker ... and Another site :) of the same style that I really like, I don't know, but I think it's brother to you, but hey ...

About Output Arcade ... :(

When I see that it works wonderfully, etc., I ask myself questions and in the meantime I tell myself that it is possible that there are those to whom it has happened, ... So I open this subject to discussion to benefit from your experience and learn, as far as I'm concerned, I laugh at myself ...

That's all been said I think ...

So let's start ...

I happily installed "Output Arcade v1.6.1.4076" (my machine has no problem) and now, once done, I scan the plugins directories, and happy I run the tool ... Oh woe to me ...

Here is what I experienced ...
    Lol :)

Fl Studio 20 ....
    Win 7 64 Bits

1st Message (I click yes or no, the same thing)

This message says :

There was an error in the script on this page ...

Do you want to continue running the scripts on this page ?

(I click yes or no ... it doesn't work) :(

This message comes back to me 3 times in a row (after my yes and my no)

01 arcade 1.png

2 nd message ...

Plugin loaded after yes and or no ...
    Lol :)

04 arcade 4.png

3rd message, so there, I can't take it anymore ... I'm sorry ...

java a cesse de fonctionner.png
    The following image to finish, even if the arcade did not want to comply, I tell myself that out of curiosity I will run the Output Arcade Utility Tool to see how it works ... And another message of misfortune, too much. is too ... Oulalalalaaaa! ....

(This image I took with my phone because the window screen sensor did not want to work during this damn sadistic message)

Here he says that this program is not designed for window or it contains errors ... etc ... etc ...
    (Needless to say that this tool I downloaded and re downloaded here and elsewhere check ... So ....)

JAVA 1.jpg

Finally, I remind you that my environment was already up to date before all this, and after having read (on the subject) a message from one of our comrades suggesting an update of java here >> "oracle.com/java / technologies / javase-jdk16 ", I did it ... I thought that was going to end my ordeal, oh no, not only that did not help anything, but now by restarting my machine has took longer than usual, much longer, my chkdsk started indicating that there were errors, ... fixed ...
    Then I cleaned my registry etc etc ...

Everything is back in order Thank God ...

There you go ...

Isn't that crazy ? :)

Who can explain that?

Kind regards to all of you ...

Last edited: May 5, 2021

Attached Files:

3. maully1

maully1 Newbie

same here. I am getting overheating errors on my laptop since attempting and failing at this plugin lolol

4. poly

poly Platinum Record

A simple fix would be: KILL Windows 7, UPDATE to min. Windows 8.1 or higher !
    I think Windows 7 is really outdated. Anyway, your decision. ^^

Ok, it is not so easy to install Arcade + Kits. But if it works then it running fine, thx TEAM FLARE.

The first screenshot you posted is something about Javascript and i knowing this error long time ago. You can fix it in Internet Explorer Settings with disabling something about scripts, don't know anymore which one.
    And the last piece.. read carefully this thread here where mostly all problems are still described with existing solutions/answers..

But beware, Arcade is little over hyped but a nice sounding toy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. Olaf

Olaf Platinum Record

No. :no:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. Flare

Flare Kapellmeister

The issues you're having could be because you're using windows 7, try updating to at latest 8.1 or higher

7. surely

surely Kapellmeister

I followed instructions working perfectly for me - windows 10 Ableton 11

8. zenzey

zenzey Member

2021 windows 7 = problems:snuffy:
    as they use them for production and want to run modern applications that no longer support that system, I admit that in its time it was one of the best:deep_facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Fourier

Fourier Ultrasonic

Welcome to the world of.... Java. I honestly almost quit the installation process as soon as I realized I need to install java. But I did, got an issue of not being able to open up the java executable, reinstalled - downloaded SDK instead of just the RE. Couldn't install it even after uninstalling Java RE after restarting computer - had to actually delete some files that... lock installation? Whatever.

After all that, it works. And then I finally got to try out Arcade. And it sucked so much that I'll _never_ understand how anybody, ever, anywhere at all, would think this is good. Let alone the apparent wild popularity of it. Like holy shit it's so bad.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. Fourier

Fourier Ultrasonic

Also this. Stop using outdated OS after we're long past of having any real reason to use it. People using XP, 7 & 32bit should seriously be required to checkmark a box that says "Do you understand that your software is old, extremely outdated by now, and expected to run into countless issues that nobody can help with?" before posting anything into the internet.

11. zenzey

zenzey Member

12. zenzey

zenzey Member

X2

13. PersonneAudioZ

I explain to you why I cannot use win 8 or more, I would like, but I can not afford it, why ? , it is too simple, I have an old sound card an M-AUDIO Firewire 410 which did an excellent job, unfortunately no driver for win 8 or more ... :snuffy:

14. PersonneAudioZ

I explain to you why I cannot use win 8 or more, I would like, but I can not afford it, why ? , it is too simple, I have an old sound card an M-AUDIO Firewire 410 which did an excellent job, unfortunately no driver for win 8 or more ... :snuffy:

15. PersonneAudioZ

16. izotope666

izotope666 Member

100% Agree. Garbage.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  17. poly

poly Platinum Record

@PersonneAudioZ have you tried the Windows 7 x64 drivers in Windows 10?
    https://m-audio.com/support/download/drivers/firewire-installer-6.0.1-driver-5.10.0.5058

I have also an 'outdated' Terrasoniq Phase x64 soundboard and the Win7 x64 ASIO drivers from Terrasoniq works well with Windows 10 x64!

Here a maybe some helping posts:
    https://www.windows-10-forum.com/th...-externe-sk-win10-i7-2006k.75006/#post-113353

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...works-in/c5fbe9dd-7797-45ef-af5f-da41593be296

https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?pid=151422#p151422

18. boogiewoogie

boogiewoogie Platinum Record

I also got M-Audio Audiophile 2496 working in Win10 x64 using the last release Win7 x64 driver even if it is not officially supported.

19. the_flying

the_flying Member

Stlill using Win7 offline here. No issues whatsoever with audio software in 2021. Well, except for one plugin, showing white screen instead of GUI. Solved it with a single (quite old and optional) MS update I had missing on my system.
    OK, there may be programs requiring newer systems to run, but I haven't found anyting worth switching to them so far.

20. the_flying

the_flying Member

Yeah, I've read about it somewhere. Good to see another confirmation, since I have Audiophile 192.

21. gipa1727

gipa1727 Ultrasonic

the same you have to install windows 10, 7 no longer has support and apart the program asks for the last java x that is necessary to update the pc to win 10