Orchestral Tools String Runs v3.1 library not showing [Solved]

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by manmo71, Sep 21, 2019.

1. manmo71

manmo71 Newbie

Hello Guru's

I am a newbie around here, but have spent quite some time in the forums and learnt quite a bit.

I am running macOS 10.14.6 (Mojave). I am facing a strange problem, hope some one can help me figure this out.

I just managed to get a copy of Orchestral Tools String Runs(OTSR) and using KONTAKT 5.6.8 added the library.

Now the newly added library doesn't show up in Kontakt 6.1.1, I checked the Service Center folder and found that the XML file was missing. I added the file manually (by copying a different XML file of a working library and changing the required details) with the correct SNPID after referring the NICNT file inside the OTSR folder.

Still the library doesn't show up in KONTAKT 6.1.1. I have spent some time sifting through the forums for similar issues and have tried whatever I could find here, but nothing has helped me this far. Could someone throw some light on this as to how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

3. manmo71

manmo71 Newbie