NYRV Systems Agent ic OpenSSH

Discussion in 'Software' started by insaner, Sep 14, 2015.

1. insaner

insaner Ultrasonic

Hi all,

I just tried out NYRV Systems Agent on my test system OSX 10.9.5.
    And i make use of the ilok workaround to use products like Altiverb, Softube etc.

After scanning the plugins with the Nyrv plugin scanner all the ilok licensed are invalid.
    I also noticed that the ilok OpenSSH working plugins have now the notification no license found when u try to load it in the DAW. Luckily when u click cancel the plugin still load in normal modus. Thus far some still working but the majority failed.

So i tried manually patching DAW and plugin, which i failed. I asked for help here at AS in the ilok OpenSSH thread, so far no response.

I hope someone here has the same configuration using the ilok workaround in combination with the new NYRV Systems Agent, and have other results and could share it here.
    Or a OSX expert could help trying to patch dylib in the plugin and DAW maybe?

I guess it would be better to response in the other topic.
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/use-openssh-plugs-without-modifying-system.19163/page-4#post-138010

3. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

do the scanning with the app that is in you Application folder and needles to say to use LittleSnitch or Hand Off to Kill outside connection
    Did you block internet before? If not gotta re-install

4. insaner

insaner Ultrasonic

Thanks for your reply.

''After scanning the plugins with the Nyrv plugin scanner....''
    I used the app from NYRV to scan the plugins :)

Yes, no internet connection (unplugged RJ45) while i was using the test system with the scanning procedure and testing NYRV.
    Yes i do use LittleSnitch.
    After testing i got the internet back on.

Maybe i am gonna try again on my main system, i have a backup disk so in case things get messed up...
    But i have a feeling that it was not machine/online related.
    Because before installing NYRV the plugins did run fine.

Can i conclude that you have a similar setup with no problems so far? (working ilok plugs dylib hacked in combination with NYRV)