"missing samples" KONTAKT - Impact Soundworks Bravura Scoring Brass

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by Mundano, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Mundano

Mundano Audiosexual

Hello folks,
    help me please with missing samples... i've made everything... here i would present a new challenge for Kontatk masters:
    1) i had downloaded Impact Soundworks Bravura Scoring Brass in an external HD (Western Digital) attached to my MacBookPro (2011- OSX 10.9.5).
    2) i tested it and worked perfectly with Kontakt stand alone and in Logic9.
    3) i moved the Bravura Library to another external HD (Toshiba)
    4) i removed the library, added it again from the new path and tested it in Kontakt stand alone, did'nt work, batch re-save, did'nt work, purge samples, data-base update, did'nt work..........
    5) BUT i added the library again to the old directory (external HD Western Digital), and it worked properly perfeclty.......
    6) i removed the library again, batch resave, database purge, update, added it from new path, tested it newly in the new external HD (Toshiba) AND NOTHING: "MISSING SAMPLES"

7) Facts: both, the Library and its copy have the same size 27,3GB, same folders, same .nicnt file, same content. I have looked at HD>Library>Preference, the com.apple. bravura file has the new path to the new Toshiba external HD.....

Could someone help me giving me a kindly light about this issue??? I would be extremely grateful!
    Thank you,
    Mundano

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  3. Mundano

Mundano Audiosexual

i solved the problem, i did a new copy of the library and it worked!

4. Mundano

Mundano Audiosexual

here is the Solution for all your pains, posted by me in another thread:
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/kontakt-missing-gui-in-some-libs-on-xternal-disc.19092/#post-153723