Maschine+ / ask

Discussion in 'Software' started by salach1995, Apr 5, 2023.

1. salach1995

salach1995 Newbie

Hi,
    Does any of you know if I can import k'ed versions of extensions to Machine+?
    Will they work when the device is disconnected from the computer and without internet access?

Thank you in advance for your help!

3. santillana

santillana Kapellmeister

Hey, Maschine+ has wifi built in so it downloads only the expansions registered in your NI account. They will give you a few for free after registering the unit using a QR Code. The unit has to be registered to your own account to function the first time you boot the unit.

A workaround loading k'ed expansion can be done by previously exporting the groups with the samples using a version of K'ed Machine 2 software. These groups can be then loaded as your own from the browser by pressing USER. The Groups and Samples must be loaded into the provided maschine+ memory card. You can also use a USB hard drive or pen drive.

You can also just grab all audio files from the expansions if that is what you like as they are plain WAV files.

4. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

5. salach1995

salach1995 Newbie

And in this case I will be able to view all extensions with images from Machine+?
    Can I also update the Machine software on my device? From what I've seen, this option normally costs around $100

6. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

For Maschine + they are free only if you are using maschine MK1 is 50 % of normal Price to upgrade.

Here is an How To Upgrade Maschine +