expand on this idea please.....music first

Discussion in 'Education' started by sir jack spratsky, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Isnt this just another foster - or the person him/herself?

2. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

:lmao:
    And Boob Dyad? Chord or arpeggio, that's the question...

OMG hahahah :rofl:

Of course. You always want to go deep with Labia Majorais

Who cares at this point... this is phun!

3. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Woah... Isnt that a racist sentence??? @foster911 ... Noooooooooo... Not youuuuuuu???

4. foster911

foster911 Guest

I'm not trolling. You can receive the official approval of my sentences from AS's early inhabitants.:bleh:

5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Disapproved... kinda... :guru::mad:

Ok, just trolling, next beer is the last one...

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

foster911, and anyone else that wants me to leave
    please show up to my thread and vote for me to leave .
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/maybe-it-is-time-to-bounce.38438/
    I am trying to figure out the percentage i am hated.
    please be honest and vote for me to bounce for good if you honestly feel that way or hate me etc.
    this is your chance to see me gone .

7. foster911

foster911 Guest

No one wants you to leave. It has never solved any problem. You're our heart. :hug:
    We just want you to speak with your made music. That's it. You see it's so simple.:mates:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

foster you hit nasty, me asking you to express that you want me to leave is nasty? i am serious if only a few people value me and the rest hate me want me to leave i need to figure out what to do it not a joke to me.

9. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

What a big fuss: Require that MMJ2017 (or any other person!) posts come filled with audio and/or score. Quite frankly, each one does what wants of his/her own life/free time. MMJ2017 has presented general notions about harmonization and creation of melodies (without rhythm), I emphasize: general notions! His focus is on harmony (jazzy rather than romantic, impressionistic, atonal, etc.). Likewise, his posts have never been directed to rhythm, timbre, dynamics, postmodernity, whatever. The maximum that MMJ2017 could, in my opinion do is, if a member requests something, he may (or may not!) create a demonstration. But that is up to him. Besides, each one, based on self-motivation, can experiment with these materials.

With regard to these trollers MMJ2017, the best example I can provide is the following: Years ago, in the middle of my graduation in music composition, we studied set theory (Forte/Straus). A classmate used a very well known popular music rhythmic pattern in his composition for string quartet. On hearing that music I went to my colleague and said:

"—Pal, this pinch of regionalism you used here is very interesting. It is a beautiful contrast between strangeness (harmonies and dissonant melodies) and familiarity (very familiar rhythmic pattern)"...
    He answered me: "—regionalism? I don't even know what you're talking about, mate! My composition was made with notes 3 (Eb), 7 (G), 8 (Ab) and 0 (C)", followed by various concepts such as symmetries, inversions and so on.
    I asked again, "—But didn't you note this rhythmic pattern in your piece? see here, this pattern that comes and goes, with a few minor variations..."
    He said, "—Riiiiiiight, dude, I did not even think about it. I was very focused on pitches and left the rhythm without any further structuring".

Do you understand? his focal point was pitch structuring and not rhythmic patterns. Transpose this to any musical parameter and you will have focal points that musicians consciously or unconsciously privilege. A professor of mine even made a joke saying that the composers only look forward, musicologist only looks back and that the ethnomusicologists look everywhere (so they get lost often!)

What I really find very annoying is that almost invariably, we return to these extremist attitudes: Those who recognize the value of theory and those who do not recognize (even though they use it without knowing it, like Fosteror there is still the possibility of him knowing that he uses and deciding to troll saying that he doesn't use, doesn't care, just to shock).

Audioz/Audiosex is our second home. Regardless of differences of opinion, try to treat each other with respect and common sense, please.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  10. foster911

foster911 Guest

Nasty for your nasty decision of leaving. Just music.:bleh::bow::bow::bow::mates:

11. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Like I said before I see foster more as a provoker than a troll, but he does troll frequently.
    @MMJ2017, this case is pure trolling

12. I can't stop, the throttle's stuck and the brakes are burnt out...that next turn is either black or white, live or die.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  13. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

superliquidsunshine

If i came across wrong earlier i am sorry. I wasn't disagreeing with you brother.

14. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

There's still hope..
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  15. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

as opposed to ...........
    [​IMG]

16. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

OMG, and there wasn't even Tinder back in the day...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@MMJ2017 what a shock to the system, I could not continue to look ,already too much that can't be unseen.... :facepalm:

just tell me he was wearing a speedo... Y1BDnCQ.gif

18. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Sorry, but this thread is now closed.

Need i say more?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.