Maybe it is time to Bounce.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MMJ2017, Apr 26, 2018.

?

MMJ should Bounce.

1. YES

6.9%
  2. NO

87.9%
  3. MAYBE

5.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

I joined the community (after silently browsing the site and sister sites for I think 6 years)
    In order to share some information for those that want it, Inspire people and be inspired.
    In return I get called names everyday screamed demands at me and constant attempt at insults with no attempt to just disagree civilly.
    It is becoming apparent to me that this community is not worth being a part of for the specific reason that information is not welcomed and instead is a bashing fest for people afraid to go into the real world and do that if they desire it so much.
    Maybe it is my fault for thinking a forum like this would like to have a section ( which anyone can ignore at any time at their luxury) where info on music is posted and discussed.( by many members at their choice) and people have a place they can also learn from ( for years to come with consideration for future members 20 years in the future .
    Some people cannot afford and do not have the means to get music formal education , but are still seeking it, ( plus a million other situations where people want to learn about music , but they have no choice but to do that for free they cannot pay)
    This was the reason I came, but this philosophy of mine does not seem to be compatible with 80% of the members here.( their choice)
    Thank you to those that did appreciate it. Thank you to those small amount like the staff and few people that care about this place and don't think of it as a text dumpster.

MMJ2017

Please let me know that you want me to leave or not.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

we're hitting a rough spot at the mo... just wait for the storm to pass over...

but I would be more interested in your threads if you added some audio examples to your lessons.... I have an aural fixation.. I admit

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  4. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

If I end up staying I plan on doing that, my dropbox is too filled been trying figure out the storage for couple weeks( in order to expand the content as you describe) but low on funds especially all the hatred here. thank you fine sir for your input it is appreciated .
    I won't have my video room built for another 6 months when I am going to start the YouTube channel so just trying to manage things best I can . let me know if you know of good file hosting similar to dropbox (free for now)where it is free and has enough to store multimedia formats thanks

testing this new one real quick

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  5. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Just do your thing and don't let haters get to you.
    Subjects like theory, or even choices of eqs will always create more or less controversies, because we all have different views on those matters and we are all passionate about our thing, some people just express their pov in an...huh...inamicable way. Don't see anything else in all the drama, use the ignore function more if it really bugs you.
    Finally, you leaving would give them the impression that their trollish ways can have results, that would really be a shame.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

not really an issue, provided you have the time.. make a new email, make a new dropbox, idrive, oboom, mega, whatevz..
    plenty of ways to do it if you wanna, cheers again

7. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Just do your thing bro... Haters gonna hate...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  8. Pagurida

Pagurida Producer

Do not be discouraged by a few wannabe musicians who act as masters of the music universe. Those who speak only ridicule and hate will soon be forgotten. You are one of the few who do creative work here. One of those who are capable of thinking and are encouraging others to think. Too bad that there are those hollowheads :bleh: who can do nothing but try to destroy things due to their envy instead of showing interesting, inspiring things to others.

Keep it up, my friend! :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

@MMJ2017 what is there more to say?

the behaviour of a small groups of savages in here is beyond all comprehension.

if you ask me they are not to blame for what they are allowed to do here. the responsibility in on the mods, they seem to think bullying is perfectly alright..or maybe its they are just not here enough to really sink in what is been done on daily basis, i dont know. but thats the case any how.

its their permissive ways allow this to continue day in and day out till people like you choose to go.

this is not a street corner, its a community in the shape of a forum run by people, you either respect the members or you get kicked out FAST. you dont wait till the most normal people start cursing and reacting to attacks since nothing is done at the right time.

a total disgrace really..

10. TW

TW Guest

Audiosex has a problem with a few house trolls, that can`t criticise in a civilized manner. Just take your
    [​IMG]
    with you, and dont hesitate to use it. :winker:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  11. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

No way should you leave.

As mods, the only problem we see is some members are forgetting to report off-topic, racist, click-baiting, trolling posts and instead became their own Social Police Force. Vigilantes running rampant gunning for anyone who disagree with their posts and threads.

What ever happened to reasoning? Agree to disagree and move on, all this clashing and lashing out is unnecessary which leads to inflammation and soreness of the mind.

You yourself have been caught up in this which is why i had to get involved. Im not sure if the members think reporting is wrong or just like drama, but things have to shape up around here and im sorry that members have been dragged into a pond full of misfits.

You don't have to do all the audio examples yourself, we are community and here to help each other out one way or another. (I can't help thou, my schedule like super busy lol, jokes).

Not sure about the hosting sites though, at least that host direct links and plays without premium or time limit

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  12. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

I didn't realize so many people actually appreciated it, because all day everyday Im being hit with how worthless and garbage i am from people comments, I appreciate the support guys.
    (they express no disagreement in any way and articulate no disagreement. they jsut bash me )

i just felt like if i have to ignore function crazy amount of people maybe im the one that does not fit on here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  13. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

I wish they would show up here and vote im trying to get an idea how many hate me around here.
    I feel like if just a small percentage want me to stay and very large percentage wants me to leave, I have to leave.
    Because in that case I have no right to force them to be around me.posting info that is garbage in their mind.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  14. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

the problem as I see it, it is very difficult to rapport bullying, and THAT is where all this starts.

what comes after is obvious.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

My take on this... Let the haters hate.. let them bully... Let them say wtf they wanna say... It shouldnt affect what you think... What you do... Or how you feel... You are way above this rubbish...

But, IMHO... Banning them is not the answer either... Banning or deleting any threads sets a "dictatorial" precedent... besides, the decision to ban or delete threads lies in the hands of a mod... Who also being human, is subject to his own biases...

Of course if many users complaint against a member for some reason, banning maybe neccessary... But it should be a last resort used more rarely than vibranium...

If any members have issues with other members, they should just choose to IGNORE their posts...

Live and let live as Paul McCartney didnt say... :)

16. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

times where people just politely disagree with ma and make a point.( but making strong case even a bit rough)
    I
    never had any problems with those times at all, I even enjoy it.

but every day there is comments to me public and private that i am worthless know nothing can't do anything and being called every name in the book.
    when i respond asking them to specifically make a point they disagree on (because i have no idea what their anger is in reference to)
    they respond with name calling and worthlessness that i am deaf cannot hear music dont know anything blah blah name calling over and over,
    no matter how many times i try to talk to them to figure out how i translate what they said into real disagreement or real point they have to make i cannot get anywhere.
    then they start over again the next day.

17. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

I thought we were friends:sad: lol

It much easier to put the blame on somebody else, but to put it on mods is unfair, we give the members here the benefit of doubt and let them swarm about, if issues arise we watch closely and one of the following happens; the members settle, it gets out of control, or we get involved.

I believe we here has one of the most lightest moderation against members, comparing other sites of the same caliber. So when i hear dictatorship and censorship i laugh, because at that point their credibly is shot when regarding moderation that is.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

my position on that topic is , it is a complicated issue.
    dictatorship never works.
    that is why i make this thread instead of reporting 100 comments to the mods
    I will happily leave if 90 percent want me to think im garbage like i get told day in and out.
    but if the real truth is that the higher percentage wants me to stay
    ill just ignore function the rest.
    i have even private messages to me in my inbox i didn't report because it is tricky issue.

19. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

sure, because such claims of "dictatorship" or "censorship" in these cases would come from the bullies and people who want to run over other members in peace.

what implications would a severe moderation have for a civil discourse?

absolutely non but a positive one.
    at least as I see it.

20. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

from my private inbox from

retsoff119
    this is just one small convo

21. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

well, not much different to the crap they have been writing to you publicly after every freaking post. even if afterwards deleted after a good while when your threads already got totally destroyed time after time

and then you get asked to "also calm down" as if you instigated it by posting..

i maintain that this is the result of a way to permissive disregarding moderation.
    then some "people" act like monkey sees monkey does, they then think they can destroy threads, ridicule and insult others and? nothing.

they get a little comment as in "cmon guys", and that comment including the target for their assault..

this has been going on for a good while now, its not news.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List