DECiBEL - is he some rich industry dude giving back?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Misterguywick, Dec 27, 2019.

1. We're going to run out of uploaders for the running psychopath lackey dogs to go hounding out after.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

me too..but this comes from not knowing whats up...

3. eXACT_Beats_

eXACT_Beats_ Rock Star

Haha, no love for Sunny, again? I know some people have "personal" beef with the guy but, seriously, do you have to call the guy out? Over the years, I've found that some people will create an enemy/undesirable if there isn't one readily available...some people enjoy the drama, I suppose. I guess I just don't see a reason to perpetuate some lovers spat with a guy who contributes quite a lot. :no:
    (And this is not a challenge to try and convince me that Sunny is some underhanded bastard, for any of you thinking that it might be. Let it lay.)

That aside--hopefully without sounding like an asshole--who cares who Decibelle is? We can all agree that he is an invaluable member of the community who has helped us all out. Big thanks to him for all that he's contributed. :bow:

Also, on a slight tangent, shout out to all of the people who anonymously contribute. :yes:

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Come on, you're no fun. Just a few weeks more of messing with him and I'll forget the last f*cked thing he did. And I'll stop calling him/her/it Shady Sunny:rofl:

But I completely agree with you generally speaking .:wink:

Especially this is sooo spot on... :rofl:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

unfortunately for the first time , u not kno really what you talkin bout..
    its not bout personel fights..or enemy...
    ---
    SUNNY LIST of super shady no go moves is unblvbl huge...
    ---
    ---
    ---
    and some ppl think keep it untransparent is better for all, but this is whats fcks all up...seems all paradox but its not...
    ---
    further its not bout bashing some its bout most ppl got it all wrong

6. Polomo

Polomo Guest

WHO the f... cares if he is a rich industry dude

All who don't up crap like
    "3delite MP4 Video and Audio Tag Editor" are good guy in my opinion.

Maybe
    DECiBEL is from the future and gives as the weapons to save the world
    Or maybe to destroy it.

Or he is just a fired employ from NI, Steinberg or whatever. Maybe it's revenge to the big audio companies. Maybe revenge to capitalism

And maybe we will never know.
    And that’s good, because he will be a mysterie and a legend.

:winker:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Polomo

Polomo Guest

Integral please go back and write jokes for Family Guy again :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Misterguywick

Misterguywick Producer

I didn't mean to offend anyone. perhaps the "rich industry" part made people mad.. on his behalf? mystery...

or is the genral consensus about people/teams who share "shut up, don't ask any questions" it seems like that.

I think there should be rule about not speaking on those who share. cause it's slightly ridiculous how people react

9. Misterguywick

Misterguywick Producer

why do you even have to explain that lol

10. eXACT_Beats_

eXACT_Beats_ Rock Star

I know, I've witnessed the accusations (some/many that I'm sure are legit,) disputes and squabbles; I just don't see any point in bringing it up on an unrelated thread. Besides, pyrates are pyrates--as much as we'd all like to have everyone on board (pun intended,) with the spoken and unspoken rules and guidelines that the community has tentatively agreed upon, it's ridiculous to think that everyone is going to fall into line. :dunno:

Haha, fair enough--you have two weeks but then the the slate gets wiped clean for the time being...unless, of course, he sh*t in your backyard or something equally egregious, then you have rights to one month of messing with him. :winker:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  11. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

OMG!!... that one he really is the devil!!! :crazy::suicide: :rofl:

Well, now seriously. I think the op has done nothing wrong. This is one of the very few forums we can speak about warez while being a sister of a big warez site one. Curiosity arises, it's only normal. Seems Decibelle is a nice guy and the quiet type.
    Now the op and the rest of us know. I barely knew a thing about him. And it's been almost all about compliments. So far so cool.

About problems between uploaders/crackers on AZ, like the cashmere/sunny's that has hijacked a bit this thread. It's true that @SAiNT spoke about cashmere but not about Sunny. I don't agree with this but obviously Sunny is a big fish in AZ and Saint is the boss.
    So no big drama coming from me but at the same time I feel quite comfortable half criticizing-half joking about Sunny for a while.

Also, is a good thing that we have quite big freedom to openly criticize about this stuff. The alternative to those drama-ish (or not) threads would be heavy censoring and that has barely happened, all things considered. I do know other warez (warez-related) forums and they're far worse on this matter.

I know what several of you are thinking: "hell yeah, please more censoring this shit". But a man can't have it all. :rofl:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. WGElements

WGElements Newbie

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

who wants to resell their christmas present?

14. DJK

DJK Rock Star

so what if the uploaders are making money from their uploads, but it dont stop all of us from dl it, and saving us money, leave them alone or jump ship and leave:suicide:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. The first rule of fight club is don't talk about fight club. AZ is a very special place. Abuse it and you lose it.

16. The world does not owe you a DAW. The world doesn’t owe you a synthesizer nor does it owe you a chocolate box full of your favourite audio plugs. You pay for these things or you are a freeloader and freeloaders have no rights, no just deserts and no right to demand anybody else pampers their itty-bitty whims for them. So, not only are you looking to take the food out of the developer’s kid’s mouths you expect people to bend over backwards and give you what you want on silver platter for free as well.

Pay for it, freeloader. Or get what there is and stop whingeing.

17. WGElements

WGElements Newbie

No one should pay for warez so stop whingeing.:rofl:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. That wasn't my intended meaning, quibbler.

The problem with your torrent of self-pity is that you can afford the grands to get the computer, the interface, the nearfields, the microphones and the midi controller but not only can you not afford the hundreds the software you depend upon costs, you just can’t afford the bucks to get a Rapidgator account. Let’s face it. You can’t afford it, whatever you do, whatever you help yourself to, however bloated and disgorged with cracks you get, you just can’t afford it. And you never will.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Yes someone has to pay for warez at some point. It's either the providers, or it's through the premium link system that allows to constitute funds in order to pay for your free stuff while no one, specialy not you, provides.
    As long as soft have to be paid, someone will have to pay for them. Stop saying non sense and go make some music with your freebies that others pay for.

Gosh I hate those newbies threads.
    End of rant.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  20. Polomo

Polomo Guest

First off I pay for about 95% of my Stuff.
    (I've I like it I buy it, if not why should I ?:rofl:)

And warez I just use for 6 things.
    1. If there is no Demo or behind some shady register stuff where you can get them only after e-mail and other stuff (... don't like Spam)
    (Traction is a cruel thing here even if you unsubscribe to newsletters on all levels they will send you shity Spam ), or if the demo is such crap that it doesn't work at all. KarmaFX is a bitch in this context :rofl:
    2. For Learning courses (similar like the one above, no Demo and I don't like buying without knowing)
    3. Abadoneware like Camel Audio good OLD Alchemie,Linplug Stuff .
    4. Presets. Look at point 2. Same here
    5. If a developer of Software will f. you from behind .... Avenger Old and New protection, Xfer NFR stuff which is illegal in the country I live.
    6. Similar to 5 bought software with the only 1 PC use rule .... which sucks heavily.

So do any develops kid starve because of my decisions.....
    Only the kids of crap develops.
    Who doesn't care about rules and ethics more than me. (And I see the irony here as well )

(beside Reaper at this time
    all in this threat was bought stuff, Reaper was in Demotime and was bought by me 2 weeks ago)
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/das-gefühl-das-irgendwas-fehlt.51287/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2019