Change of staff, Releases and some other explanations

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by SAiNT, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

@z3r0 Please refrain from insulting other members. If you want to get 'personal', there's PM system which you can use. But publicly showed disrespect cannot be tolerated. :yes:
    @Benett.Jackson - that applies to you as well.

Overall, too much emotions in here. Any reason for that? :dunno:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  2. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

True. Must admit that I haven't noticed that many elves and fairies here. In fact, no elves at all.

3. grdh20

grdh20 Platinum Record

I'm guessing it's pent up anger in general and just simple boredom... :dunno: (same as everywhere else in life)

4. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

why don't you 2 guys just get together and beat the crap out of each other.. so we can move on ??? :trolls:

sheeeeeesshhhh

5. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

"Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny... Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things"
    Joan Rivers

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

I wonder if Z3rO is going to get banned for speaking his mind?, just like others before him?

where have we seen this before?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  7. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@SillySausage are you the former Sir Sausage? why did you demote yourself... ?

anyway... ahhmm who got banned for speaking their mind.. post Cat that is ?

as i can see the feathers have been flying unceasingly from all quarters...for about a week ??

8. farao

farao Rock Star

Well, look, if you accuse me of bullying someone, people who has not read everything might think that I actually have. Therefore you give me no choice than to defend myself. So I ask you to please qoute me bullying anyone and if you can't, well then you can't. Fair enough?

9. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

okay, enough is enough. I see that most possible questions regarding the news have been made and already discussed, so now you have nothing left but to start hollywars. I'm closing this thread to prevent that.

Like i said, i will still read and reply to what's left and you will be able to read my replies if you're interested.

Thank you for support and understanding. Now please go and write some great Music :wink:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. SAiNT

That is so true! I wish more members would be as observational as you.

Thank you for being who you are :bow:

if you would read my statement you would know that i did tried to talk to him and gave him a few "last chances". What is sad is that you didn't read it and jump to conclusions that have no ground :sad:

well, you can't blame the community for that, can you? :no:

that's too sad. you were probably the best mod i ever had and then you changed so much. :sad: now at times i don't even believe it's the same person... too sad my friend :(

i sincerely wish you could take more positive things out of your experience. after all, you've helped a lot of people just by the fact you were there, and as long as AudioSEX lives, you can know that there is a part of you in this project. I don't know about you, but i believe that is something that makes life worth living.

you are totally correct :yes:

WOOOOW:woot: I was indeed an OP at a few warez DC+ hubs back there :yes: but nobody ever remembered that until now :mates: I'm very honored that you remember :bow:

again, it's very sad that you feel that way, but it's only in your head.

Watch this great movie "Holy Man", where he tells an amazing story:
    There was a storm. And thousands and thousands of starfish were washed up on the shore. And there was this beautiful little girl running down the beach and she was picking up the starfish, she was frantically throwing them back into the ocean. When I saw her doing this I said to her, 'Why are you doing that? You can only save a few before they die, what difference does it make?' And she looked at me and she said, 'To THAT one, it makes a difference.' To THAT one, it makes a difference, that little girl said. And she was right and at that very moment she was making a difference for that starfish and she was making a difference for herself too because she was connected, to that starfish. And that's what life is all about, connecting. In fact that's the only time you're ever alive, really, is when you're connecting.

I'm not stupid to think that everyone will appreciate what i do, but i do know that there are people whom i have helped.
    People to whom i made the difference.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  11. SAiNT

Ok, i went through all 15 pages of comments and i believe i have replied to every message that required my reply.

If you want to read it:
    my First Reply to Comments
    my Second Reply to Comments

Thanks everyone for your support and understanding. Now it's time to move on :bow:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List