Behringer Syncussion SY-1

Discussion in 'Synthesizers' started by freefeet12, May 30, 2024.

1. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton Kapellmeister

i first thought this is emu procussion sucessor

5. PartyShit

PartyShit Producer

My favorite free Drum Machine source:
    Careful: it's very very tempting to collect all of the Drum Machines
    You can find the Syncussion as well if you don't want to buy the hardware....
    Actually this webiste is more valuable than any drumkit stuff
    https://samples.kb6.de/downloads.php

6. clone

clone Audiosexual

I've seen people link this site before, but never downloaded anything. I remember it only because it has a pretty flamboyant color scheme for a site in this day and age. How do you think these drum samples hold up when compared with Samples From Mars? Are they all done by the same person or is it various sources/quality? The site owner has an interesting way to bounce your attention to his donations part of the page.
    Anything with an * asterisk is not a link to samples, it's just bounces your browser to donate. Are the packs with * included if/when you donate? Thanks.

7. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

Haven't seen this link in a while, yeah I have them all someplace, or rather what they had up some years ago. Speaking of, a few years back there was a big pack going around that had like every drum machine ever. I used to have it but I ended up just talking what I liked out it and dumping the rest. Samples from Mars are better and more consistent, imo. I have them all too. They had an everything sale at some point and I got them.

My preferred method for electronic drums is definitely a sampler in my DAW, Its just so much more convenient and never limited as far as sound sources. For my use case it's perfect. I do understand that some people want to tweak analog drum sounds in real time though. While I can still do much of that with a sampler it's just not the same.

8. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

It's quite simple: If you want processed, mix-ready drum samples, kb6 samples are not for you. If you like to process them on your own, kb6 samples are a treasure cause it's much much harder to find raw drum samples. I don't like how sample companies process most of the samples these days, so kb6's kits are my go to, however Wave Alchemy, Samples From Mars, Goldbaby, MPC, NI... provide great source of more or less nicely processed ones.

Happy to see Behringer's Syncussion "hardware emu". Really nice. Simmons SDS-V would be even better! :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Synclavier

Synclavier Rock Star

There is the full dump of all samples on sister site. The owner is pretty much a dick, he sells samples from free internet collections and commercial libs for a donation

10. Synclavier

Synclavier Rock Star

I'll get two even if they don't sound close to original, only the tiny sliders are a bit frustrating I would prefer the original massive ones

11. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Most people who hate Behringer hate them for their morals and ethics. I hate them because they're making me spend so much money! :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List