AudioSex Smileys

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Catalyst, Apr 11, 2014.

1. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    unfortunately, no, because they're too big; and even those emoticons that we have right now are only used to ~30%.

most people don't even know how that Show All button works. but then, most people don't use emoticons at all *no*
    [​IMG]

2. xsze

xsze Guest

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Maybe when we relaunch we can work them in. I actually suggested a way to do this but it would work differently than now. What we need is when you click the emoji button then a separate window pops out the size of an instant messenger friend list which will give you more space. There you could fit as many as you want and when any are clicked it sends the bbcode to the tab and textbox that spawned it.

4. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Xsze, Catalys, if you both think it's necessary, then we'll figure something out :mates:

5. xsze

xsze Guest

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

All you have to do is find the one you like, right-click on it and choose copy image url (or something similar), then go to the post where you want to put it, click the image button on your post toolbar and paste it in the box that comes up (like you do for other images) and hit the insert button. Then just post and you're done.

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I might need to rename this place Emoji Land. I've started a New (To Be Sorted) post on the first page with fresh emoji for your posting needs. :mates:

9. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Catalyst,

As you're 'on-line' right now, I have a *** BIG SURPRISE *** for You (as well as for our 'beloved' Members') !!! *yes* :mates:

Either write now some words below, or 'jump' directly at the bottom of the 'Articstorm' Article about the new 'Overloud REmatrix'... :wink:

'Overloud REmatrix'

10. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

The fact that you posted here to find me must mean I'm hanging out here too much. :rofl:

11. schorsch

schorsch Rock Star