Audiosex Has Become Vanilla

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DieM, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

@SineWave I´m just throwing the gasoline on flames like those others. We´re all the same in the end, just different size and flavor. In real world pick what you like and ignore the others, and you have pretty fine life(money is other thing). Some people just want others to live their life too. Remember word "individual", there´s almost 8 billion people in the world and none of us is the same, so why even try to be??
    I know I may sound hard sometimes, but I am Finnish, we speak straight here. It´s not always offense, but simply opinion, also language can make differences

2. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I hope you noticed that I was being facetious. I am a Proud White Straight Male.
    Hey how's life there over in Finland Legotron?

3. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I'm not going to say I disagree... nor agree completely. :wink:

I don't think anything is just so black and white. Pun certainly intended. :)

4. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

Really funny how the word "liberal" differs in understanding between Europe and US. Here in Europe the boldly positive word "liberal" means free, for free people, free speech and so on. In US it seems to have a really bad esteem like communist, servitude, suppression...
    From there it's not always easy to understand each other when it comes to more complicated political speak.
    Edit
    On the other hand, even here in Europe "liberal" makes it's way to the dark side now because of "neo liberal politics" starting in the last decade that doesn't have the people in mind but the companies only.

I really did not get what you meant with MSM first. Needed to google it. :no:
    The mainstream media here in Germany are not as bad. They transport political messages but mainly two instances "Tagesschau" and "Heute Journal" are opinion leaders one for the left wing, one for the right wing. Quite The same goes for print media. Spiegel left wing, Focus right wing. But all in all the freedom of press is quite well here. If you hear and read those four you can most likely filter out what's really going on.

Problems for political informations are more "Bildzeitung"ish and "RTL/2"ish media. They are only made for desinformation purposes. And, sad enough, Universities and Highschools. The most idiotic ideas come frome where there has been the intelligentsia in the past. This is because every idiot is allowed to study now, mostly on society's expense. Idiots producing idiocy.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

DieM@ - What exactly will you achieve with this thread?

-If you find this forum so boring after some loved ones has left - you can leave, find another spot that satisfy your needs... no one force you to stay here.
    -If you want to make a difference/improvements Andrew@ thread way back might been a good option... but as you´ve already admitted you didn´t!

The quality of forums changes all the time and it´s indeed a very personal experience.

My personal experience with AS (1) during the years I´ve been here are very mixed but in general good - especielly lately..... why?:
    Because mods lately seems to have recognized the fact they have to moderate much more consistent - I guess they do this because they have realized many members in here ignores rules all too much.

My personal experience with AS (2):
    I sometimes need some advise regarding hardware/software and 9 out of 10 times I get a lot of help - which I appriciate a lot.

Don´t really remember Beth (my bad) but the rest...... hmmm.....

Foster911: I have seldom seen so much nonsense and rubbish during my years here - I might missed something but I doubt :yes:

Von Steyr: That´s quite another story.... and a serious one indeed... he have send me a few interesting pms during his heyday and they´re not for kids :rofl:

If you guys like trolls and like ruling this forum and complaining when mods actually do their job - I suggest you leave.

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. refix

refix Platinum Record

so obsessed with identity politics.

7. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

@phloopy but that moderation seems to effect only one way. There are others that should be warned only for making nonsense and whining. I probably need a beer now. Not leaving the forum yet :D

8. DieM

DieM Rock Star

The word Liberal here in the UK is open to interpretation. I used to be a Liberal but the Liberal movement has been hijacked and is now sponsored by the Globalist elites who now use the liberal peoples hearts and feelings as a weapon to bring down the right leaning factions who dare to question the motives of the Power Elites. I hope that made sense to you twoheart.

9. refix

refix Platinum Record

anti free speech hater. :)

10. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Sure I agree! I may be overstating this and blowing it up just a little but it is becoming that way more and more especially in the USA.

11. DieM

DieM Rock Star

You are totally wrong my friend. I regard free speech very highly. What makes you think that I hate free speech? :bow:
    I look forward to your reply.

12. G String

G String Rock Star

So you (or others) should be able to say anything, even if folk think it's toxic, racist homophobic etc........(quite a list!).......but if folks say they think what is being said is "toxic, racist, homophobic" whatever, you get all upset and scared? lol. Such snowflakes.

That looks a lot like you want to be able to say what you like, and nobody can contest it - even if it is racist, toxic and/or homophobic etc.........

Fact is "racist, toxic and homophobic" stuff are against the ToS/rules....... as is "politics".

From the rules:

"labeling anyone using a offensive stereotype, racism........"
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/audiosex-rules.19991/

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  13. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

@DieM Finland isn´t doing so great now, too distorded. Probably due to hybrid wars. People believe too much internet and can't see the forest for the trees

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. refix

refix Platinum Record

this makes sense to no one on the planet.

15. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Hi Legotron
    Afaik there are no rules here against nonsense and whining :no:

16. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Hey If I was You Legotron I would just have a beer and then plan my next verbal assault! :wink:

17. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Where do you come from?

18. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

You're rihgt, they kidnapped and raped the word. :suicide:
    I see, in the UK the word is just further on it's way to the dark side. In the US I think it has been there since the McCarthy era ;)
    The german FDP (free democartic party) has "die Liberalen" or "the liberals" as their claim. They should look for a new one :rofl:

19. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

Cool, I seem to live on Mars :rofl:

20. DieM

DieM Rock Star

So you didn't answer my question but proceeded to throw an insult instead! OK Whatever!