Another Shit

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by foster911, Jun 19, 2017.

1. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

needs deepness ... the first snippet, the 2nd one is much better.

2. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

im still working to accomplish things, but i have worked in many genres, from hundreds of hip hop albums for artists , to engineering pop, to dance and electronica varieties and rock and metal bands and engineering and jazz. for the future i am working on a evolution of new sound,( its a secret haha) i want to create a new type of popular music that evolves music, like if you compare early movies and tv shows to recent evolution of movies and shows like breaking bad game of thrones walking dead the production, directing, acting, cinematography all evolved compared to early films, that is what i want to do with music and for all age groups with positive message. i wanted early in life to learn each individual music job or role in order to later be able combine all that knowledge to make evolved music even though i knew it was going to take decades to learn all those jobs.now that it has been decades i gained what i set out to and in the early stages of putting it all together, i try to also share what i learned with people and see what they can teach me i always make a portion of time dedicated to that, when im not working on main music.
    one of my main areas of research has actually transformed me, that is the study of the entire history of music from the earliest African drumming 10's thousands of years ago to the present, i spent 7 years independently researching that and it has transformed me , to be able to fathom how and why music developed throughout history as it did, changed my outlook on music big time. ( combined with each technological breakthrough and who and how it was used, how it shaped the music they made etc.)
    for example when i spent a large chunk of couple years ( about 9 hours a day 6 days a week)of study of jazz history alone, i was shocked at the knowledge and amazing music they made even over 100 years ago, giants like louis armstrong , charlie parker , miles davis created music even better than most us make today, they were even more intelligent with music theory many times, i had no clue before i researched all this in full depth.
    by far the African american, is the biggest genius biggest star , has transformed every aspect of music since day 1 to today and going through the history has shown at different times when it was "cool" in society for a black person to be intelligent, they showed a godly level of intelligence and grace and creativity that i am in awe of.
    just want to say at the end i dont think there is anything special about me(referring to wanting to learn each job or discipline of music), many people probably do these things i always consider myself a student of music that is the mindset i approach it all.

this can give you great inspiration no matter what kind of music you write ;D

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  3. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

this is a demonstration of a guitar pedal, but think of it as inspiration regarding weird sounds ( not pertaining to music theory at all.)

4. BibouLeNoob

BibouLeNoob Kapellmeister

@foster911

You opened a thread about fast paced music with ridiculous assertions.

Everybody on that thread proved you wrong.

Could you at least have the decency to show some honour and making amends in this previous thread before being flamed for your gross incompetence in another one ?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. LuckySevens

LuckySevens Platinum Record

He/she is just vying for attention... BTW, I took "another 3 shits" today.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. seriousofficial

seriousofficial Producer

[QUOTE="this can give you great inspiration no matter what kind of music you write ;D[/QUOTE]

there's only one very serious answer to this all:

7. Atick

Atick Member

Another shit...or more shite.

8. foster911

foster911 Guest

You're too late (posted your video tardily). Once upon a time, Jazz spices were being taken into considerations as music::bleh:
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/before-finishing-my-last-tune-can-you-tolerate-jazz.26537/#post-210919
    Jazz is like erecting cock and annihilating your sexual feelings in no time and doing it 100 times for 10 minutes OK 20 minutes.

American Jazz as opposed to European Classical. They've gone the wrong path from the kickoff. It's like a compensation for all the omissions in their history for not proceeding to serious music and trying to redress by Jazz.

God help me!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2017
  9. seriousofficial

seriousofficial Producer

[QUOTE="God help me!:cool:[/QUOTE]

now that, dear Foster, is a very valid question and one that you are absolutely justified to ask for, though I strongly doubt he will actually answer to your request. Bare in mind that you're not to expect any wonders coz he's no miracle worker these days.
    Do not misinterpret the quote that 'we are all god's children' by thinking you can pose your question to us all on the regular pass that you've been keeping up on the 'help-question' instead, though....

10. BibouLeNoob

@foster911
    Once you go jazz you never go back.
    Hopefully, you won't and will instead stick to poorly crafted synth watery oatmeal

11. foster911

foster911 Guest

This is my last post on AS. I just wanted to appreciate all of you guys that tolerated me.:cheers:
    Deeply hope you'd have enjoyable times here without me.
    Bye!:mates:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
  12. Kingvrage

Kingvrage Kapellmeister

Why dude? I rather enjoyed that 1st clip. wish it had been longer though.

13. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Seriously? AS without @foster911 gonna be like...
    [​IMG]

14. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

What the hell?
    what are you doing bro?

15. foster911

foster911 Guest

I love you!:hug:
    I'm back. This time with new sh.. been inspired today from nowhere.:rofl: Sorry if it's not aggressive enough. :bleh: TBH, this is not the main one I'm working on it right now. That would be the complete version and much mellower.
    https://clyp.it/sfohhi1l

16. BibouLeNoob

Still not good.
    But ten times better than everything else I've heard from you.
    Keep on.

17. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

18. foster911

foster911 Guest

Maybe being shown off better by this clip::winker:

19. Colin

Colin Producer

I'm no Simon Cowell ... but, being diplomatic ... it's as good or as bad as 99.9999999% of the music currently being made (amateur or professional) out there!

The internet is KILLING music ... finding good music is now like finding a needle in a haystack, it's simply being lost in a neverending sea of amateur, generic, bland, devoid of any originality, talent or musicality SHITE! (mostly, but not always, made by non-musicians seeking 5 seconds of fame).

Sorry if that sounds harsh. It's just a critisism of 2017 in general so please don't take it personally. The tune you posted is just a symptom of what's happening, and what is deemed music ... not the cause. There are millions of people doing the same, just like there are millions of people buying lottery tickets.

Best I can do for you man! Again, sorry, no personal offence meant. The tragedy is .. there are some really talented people out there, who will never be heard because of all the wanabees!

*EDIT* just enjoy what you do, and try to be yourself. if possible learn to play an instrument. It will help if the power ever goes off. Blank your mind, and see if ideas come. If you can play to a decent standard then you have a better chance of capturing the idea when it comes. Just have fun and try not to get bogged down in too much technical stuff if you don't have to ... you can always delegate that to people who have better skills in whatever area ... don't give up hope, but be realistic. If you like your music, that's all that matters. And to be fair, some pro mixer could make what you've done sound as good as anything else with a bit of spit and polish.

It could be worse, you could be a sprinter who's trained hard all their life, and then come up against Usain Bolt, who'll make you look really stupid :) All the best with what you're doing.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  20. Nick12

Nick12 Platinum Record

You're so negative about yourself. Why? Don't be that man. Always be positive. These things just keep you away from motivated and that isn't helping either. Even the best music is not perfect. Nothing is perfect. Just say to yourself I am Foster and I will show everyone here that I am good, because that's what Fosters are doing.

Just be chill and relax. Don't be so negative and you will see that you will improve very fast and you will become amazing! You're not bad. You think you are bad. That's something different. Never talk your music down! Even the worst track can also be your best track, because that's what will improve you the most.

For example I listened to your synth parts. Are they bad? No, totally not. Some parts are actually really good. That's what I mean. That's a huge improvement already in a short period of time. Work with that. Now try making a full track. There are amazing people here with a lot of knowledge that are willing to help you. Don't be afraid of making mistakes. A mistake is when you're afraid of making it. You can do this!