Zynaptiq Morph

Discussion in 'Software' started by deftmonk, Mar 19, 2015.

1. deftmonk

deftmonk Newbie

More information: http://www.zynaptiq.com/morph/
    just thought I would share with you guys my opinion of this thing because it is rare I find a vst this interesting...Really really useful and fun tool for sound design definitely check it out! I was making a track today and instead of going my normal way of layering synths for the main lead I just mixed a fat super saw from dune 2 with some wild vibrato with a Trumpet and the result was instant satisfaction. Add some distortion on top and then grin like the grinch that stole christmas. Then I just decided to mess with it for awhile and see what else it could do... made a future house bass with bazille x a sample of a rubber band thumping and it sounded so cool really, I am in love with this thing. The possibilities are really limitless and the sound quality for what it is doing is in my opinion very very impressive. Of course there are many other uses for this but I would recommend it to any music producer who takes pride in trying to make a new "signature sound" for himself. Heck how many songs do you hear now a days where the lead line is a morphed line 1/2 donkey 1/2 tuba lol. I still am debating wether or not to purchase it tho as the price point is a little high (I tend to buy most anything I like at 129 usd or less, but when it starts getting towards 200usd it starts to sting a lot more for me) regardless if your looking for something new try the month trial.

3. rickbarratt

rickbarratt Producer

this was posted the other day

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

You're right. Slipped by me.

deftmonk if you want to make this comment on the other thread because I will delete this one.