Zevera

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by angel, Feb 13, 2012.

1. google

google Newbie

wait 2 days..... Rapidgator works

5 small files later... I abused the service

"ONLY FIVE FILES on some days" = ABUSE

ZEVERA is TALKING shite again :excl:

2. google

google Newbie

Important: customer has an agreement with zevera and pays for that. lolz

3. Zevsux

Zevsux Newbie

Some ISPs, like mine goes through a mandatory proxy server. This will mislead some file hosters into thinking I've already exceeded the limited bandwidth assigned to free users (not premium) like mine. Maybe this applies to Zevera's kiddy script programming. Total fail... :bow:

4. Zevsux

Zevsux Newbie

More proof from today that zevera is crap :

Rapidshare is "poor/medicore"
    [​IMG]

When I login to my own account as an expired user. Maybe the actual status is changed for RS after being suckered in as a premium user. If "excellent" for RS is based on "best effort basis" like the above. I shudder to think that any host can fall under the same lame excuse when it fails to perform up to expectation or fails..
    [​IMG]

Proof that zevera has things to hide. Zevera staff must have read my post and deleted the comments in their FB (RE : Rapidshare is "poor/medicore")

[​IMG]

5. Zevsux

Zevsux Newbie

I can't believe it. Maybe zevera's rep has gone down the drain.

Now they are trying to disguise themselves under a new service : http://www.multihosters.com/default.aspx

Why the assumption? Because the site recommends Jetdownloader : http://www.multihosters.com/downloaders.aspx

:rofl:

Anyway, the site layout smells of zevera :bleh:

6. google

google Newbie

"JET downloader" is a misspelling of "SHIT downloader" :)

i'm on 30meg fibre optic

[​IMG]

7. Zevsux

Zevsux Newbie

Rhyming seems a bit way out.. "CRAP" downloader would sound better. On 30MB/s fibre? And what speeds are you getting?

8. google

google Newbie

Thank god for mirrors

Thanks god i paid for a block account on zevera (still got loads of MB :) )

shareflare.net ...........is currently offline for zevera. Please use links from an alternative hoster.
    letitbit.net ...........is currently offline for zevera. Please use links from an alternative hoster.
    vip-file.com............... is currently offline for zevera. Please use links from an alternative hoster.
    turbobit.net ...........is currently offline for zevera. Please use links from an alternative hoster.

:)

9. Zevsux

Zevsux Newbie

Good for you. Pity those who bought 3,6,12 or lifetime accounts. As good as money thrown into the gutter (and a stinking one at that)
    But I assume zevera shamelessly laps it up without a conscience judging from their level of service :bleh: :bleh:

10. google

google Newbie

my block account has been the best purchase ever

I use newsgroups for getting xbox and high def movies

and audioz for producer stuff (not as much GBs as high def movies and xbox)

the zevera block account has lasted me months and months

its been a really good investment

had it been faster or more reliable i would have used it up by now lol :)

11. Zevsux

Zevsux Newbie

Zevera is truly a scammer site.. hotfile is supported? LOL..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. zevera

zevera Newbie

Only thing is: next time please use supported hosters and not hosters that you assume are supported.... All of those hosters are extremly limited and are removed from our supported hosters....

AS for user ZevSux... Ok man you have 16 posts only to talk crap about us..... who are you? which one of the shitty debrids??

13. zevera

zevera Newbie

As for the speeds... i can give you a premium account for free at that hoster that gave you crappy speeds so as to try directly.... and then let me know if we are as fast as them or not..... and i am replying to you because i think your comments are honest....also JetD is NOT DEVELOPED BY ZEVERA... it is an indepedent download manager that replied to our emails (JDownloader never did)... now that JD2 is out feel free to use it i dont mind.... also we do support other DMs as well... but as i can see you STILL use your browser for Downloads.....Did you ever try to use your browser on a hoster directly? if you do you will see why we suggest a DM....

Also compared to competitors like zevsux here.... we are honest about what we support.... we do not advertise 3.125 hosters and once you pay you see that over half of them dont work.... also we do not delete posts from our FB page like again some of our competitors...

14. Goodtech

Goodtech Newbie

Hi, guys. I've been trying to get an account at one of these multihost places. Which one is the best? Also, I'm hoping to get a free 'trial account' first, to see how good the service is. So, any opinions?

15. google

google Newbie

all crap

-

but zevera do block accounts 9.99 euro 50GB

after a short spell you will be hopefully given a voucher to double what you buy next

so 9.99 euro for 100GB

-

so 20 euro will get 150GB takes months to use up

-

better than a monthly sub

--

What are the other multi hosts with block accounts?

16. Zevsux

Zevsux Newbie

Better go for zevera. Otherwise their mommies and daddies are going to come after me because I always speak the truth about them and can't afford to accept the truth about their pathetic service.. :dunno:

17. Zevsux

Zevsux Newbie

Better than the shit-eaters like you that like to delete whatever negative comments that appear in your FB and forums and always trying to hide the truth. Your selling point is the numerous hosts which you support but HOW many are really working and reliable most of the time? So keep your shit to yourself. :rofl:

18. Zevsux

Zevsux Newbie

Jet is not developed by Zevera. All the better for denying responsibility especially when you ALWAYS recommend this piece of crap. If you don't even want to assume liability for your Zevera supported download manager, then what right have you got to keep pushing it to others?

And I'm not a competitor, just a previous zevera user sharing his views. I also wonder why you keep on assuming debrid is the only one biased against you. Because both of you offer the same level of crap as well? :bleh:

19. zevera

zevera Newbie

We offer test accounts if you want to try out.... simply give us a shout at [email protected]

20. zevera

zevera Newbie

We are not pushing anything.... up until JD2 was released JetD was the ONLY DM that you could input hoster links directly, they also provided us with dedicated support and made better use of our API.... if you dont like it DONT USE IT! debrids are the only serious competition we have alive..... i am certain you are from them (everybody knows that the 2 debrids are managed by the same man)