Zero-G Total Rex DEAL...HURRY!!!!

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by Elloo, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Elloo

Elloo Newbie

Zero-G Total Rex 'NO BRAINER' 73% DISCOUNT - SAVE $110.00
    PAY ONLY $39.99 FOR ONE OF OUR MOST POWERFUL TITLES!

Offer extended to 9am Monday!

In the year that TOTAL REX was released, it was selected by the editors of FUTURE MUSIC USA as the world's MOST OUTSTANDING PRODUCT in the category of SAMPLE/LOOP LIBRARY. This is your absolute guarantee of value for money. But better still, with this offer you can get it for a fraction of the normal price.
    This exclusive subscriber offer has now been extended until 9 am Monday - don't miss it:

An incredible deal! Until Monday morning only, you can still get our massive Total REX sample library for 73% less than the normal RRP!
    That's 15,000 quality REX files for just $39.99 !

….COMPATIBLE WITH STYLUS RMX!

To buy at this exclusive low price, saving $110, use discount code "TREX" at the Download Shop checkout.