YouTube Proxies

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Catalyst, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    You know as well as I do that music follows me no matter what I'm doing and I share a lot of music and videos to accentuate a moment but what's the point if you aren't able to view them in your country? That just pisses me off! If there's ever been an analogy for why copyright is bullshit in its current form there is nothing more maddening than getting the "this video is not available in your country" message. What does that even mean? That means your country hasn't been "authorized" to watch certain content and that is just garbage so I'm here to cast off the shackles. So the next time you encounter something like that hop on over to ProxFree and select from servers in the United States to Germany and France. Simply copy and paste the YouTube link in the box, select a server and you're off. Time to kick back and enjoy unrestricted YouTube viewing mates. :break:

3. kearnsy

kearnsy Banned

Yeah man, nice post, that pisses me off too!

4. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

Nice finding! :wink:
    Sometimes it`s out of option to install Add-Ons like proxmate/proxtube etc., in an Inet-Cafe in Germany for example...
    Somehow strange that they use german servers, probably 50% or more of YT content is blocked in nazi-land. Fucking GEMA has to whine around constantly, greedy bitches.
    I`ve to admit I didn`t try it out, maybe they just use the servers, not the localisation.