Youtube lowering volume of video sound?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by ( . ) ( . ), May 28, 2016.

1. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

This has been happening to me for years and I don't know why I haven't asked for help for it from here...

For some reason whenever I play a video, especially a music video on youtube, the volume of the sound is only halfway despite me raising the volume of the youtube fader and my computers fader all the way to 100.

Sometimes it gets really weird where it would play the video with full gain, then after a few 40-50 listens all of a sudden youtube will lower the volume of the sound again to halfway, making the track experience less enjoyable and not at the level I want it to be... the video fader remains the same...

I can always raise the volume of speakers but it gets really annoying when I have to use headphones and I need the volume of the sound all the way up!

Anyone knows why this is happening? And if there is a fix to this stupid issue?

This happens to me on both Chrome and Firefox...

P.S: I'm not talking about youtube compressing videos or compressed music videos that are of poor quality...

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List