Youtube help - WTF?? Upload simple mp3 with jpeg image to youtube

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by muaB, Dec 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. muaB

muaB Producer

I think its time to ask the wise people here.

Who can help me doing this one simple task before i go completely nuts?

All i want is : Upload A still jpg image and an mp3 and i want fuckin make youtube do the rest.

I simply dont want to go and install some video programm and then render a 400 mb file and then upload that for half a century. Of couse I technically could install premiere and go into the details and do it, but there got to be a quicker way.

Thanks a lot guys! If successful i will post that video here ;)

PS and come on dont tell me the "super smart" and "creative" overpaid guys at google didnt come up with a solution to that

3. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. muaB

muaB Producer

you are amazing man that thing is a blasting tool!! much better than just an image!

but there is this this little writing on the top left, can it be deactivated?

5. nac

nac Newbie

6. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

No idea, I used it last time one year ago or so.

7. DKB

DKB Producer

Thanks guys that helps me out to :wink:

8. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

Hi machokid, how are you doing
    I was as frustrated as you, so I can feel your pain :mates:

I use Bolide Slideshow Creator, it's pretty easy and I just put one image and the audio file and it's done
    I think the other two sites linked here are fine as well

Here's Bolide http://slideshow-creator.com/

9. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Nice stuff here thanks.

10. Nimbuss

Nimbuss Platinum Record

Definitely tunestotube for a quick upload but it will leave a watermark from the bootleg uploads i've seen online.

My ISP caps my data plan if I upload a lot so i've figured out this method...

1.) Photoshop a cool HD image with big text so it can be seen on small devices and thumbnail mode (export png at video dimension)
    2.) Use FL Studio's ZgameEditor to add png and create minimal effects eg: Peakmeter for aesthetics (Render to 1920 x 1080 mp4 at 20mb/s)
    3.) Import to Premiere, load mp4 video and 24 bit wav file.
    4.) Export via Adobe Media encoder ( has presets for Youtube and GREATLY reduces file size without destroying your audio quality (320kb/s) )

My file sizes for a 2:46s song would maybe be 205mb, with crisp image and audio without the highs being drowned.
    hopefully ZgameEditor can be used in different DAWS as it is a VST and is easy to use.

https://www.image-line.com/support/FLHelp/html/plugins/ZGameEditor Visualizer.htm

Or you could do everything within Premiere without the audioscope and whatnot

Peace

11. muaB

muaB Producer

Ok so i tried both

and

Both Videos are uploaded, to make a comparison /analysis possible..

"Stics"

+very fast tool
    +very easy
    +cool spectum or oszilloscope effect!
    +small Video file size

-not full control over resolution (max 720p) and little watermark in top right
    -kinda outdated (from 2014)

"Tunestobyte"

+Very efficient and quick upload
    -makes a black frame including watermark around the whole video, thus reducing the image!!

Im not satisfied with them, and the Slideshow idea is good, but then on the other hand i better install
    Premiere /a serious video tool and learn how to do it and maybe even learn how to make an after effects spectrum thing.... I mean i will make more videos in the future so its a valuable skill!

:)

He bro im doing Ok, but occasional fundamental problems can make it a bit difficult ;) If you know what I mean

12. muaB

muaB Producer

Definitely This, Man its simply the most professional way, but it really requires to sit down and get the skill for the job.

Thats the way to go!

The others are nice, too but I want the best ;))) ahah

13. jayhind

jayhind Ultrasonic

I use Reaper for this. It is able to both, import images and export a video file.

14. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

I use the right click.

[​IMG]

I have a small automator script which uses ffmpeg apply an image cover and convert the audio file to video. Works fast, for both FB and YT. Little things like this (and lack of knowledge to do the same under Win) keep me on Apple's territory.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  15. Matt777

Matt777 Rock Star

@Nimbuss, tottaly agree. The only thing to consider is that when in Premiere you go to File > Media > Export I don't go for Youtube preset.

Just throwed 100MB .mov file in the Pr timeline.
    Export results H.264 (1080p) /w different presets:

- Match source (high) - 46 MB
    - Android tablet 1080p - 20 MB
    - Apple iPad 1080p - 23
    - HD 1080p - 144 MB
    - Youtube 1080p - 73 MB

So I always go for Android tablet 1080p (fps) preset. You can tweak it (bitrate settings), but I don't see the point.
    The "audio" quality will change the size +/- 1 MB, so you can go high as much as you want. (sometimes you'll want to upload with lower quality audio, like 128 kbps - if for instance you are selling your music online..)

Than I would consider using After Effects. There are tons of AE presets online with beautiful graphic that react to your music. You can then tweak them to make it your own. You'll need some skills an time, but you can make your "signature" vid and reuse it.. :wink:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  16. spacetime

spacetime Platinum Record

so many easy solutions

for years i used premiere cs6 to combine a simple jpeg with an mp3

then uploaded the brick for 20000 hours :deep_facepalm:

17. muaB

muaB Producer

thats it, Adobe After Effects here I come, 10.000 hours learnign here I come, 1 Billion clicks here I come, where is my stadium arena full of fans?

well the road goes that way, its simply smarter to make your own trademark video, thats cool!

thats right i know Reaper has great video features! Thats kinda path no. 2 for me, i even tried it, but it gave me a 4 gb file from a 6 minute track.

With a shitty quality. I might have to check the settings there. I know reaper can do that, respectively the video render utility in reaper.

But now i want to use the real thing ;)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  18. muaB

muaB Producer