YouTube “music”?!! Account problem

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by EddieXx, Dec 16, 2020.

1. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

I tried to log into a YouTube account on my Samsung tv but it keeps directing me to a “music”-version of my account, same name, same password but nothing of my subscriptions, playlists, favourites etc..

now same crap is happening on my mobile phone, try to login and it redirects me to a so called "music" version, anyone knows what the f is going on and how to revert to normal?

thanks

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  3. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

There is an option in the upper right menu to change accounts. I have two, too. One was made by Google automatically, the other one is my old Youtube music channel. Needless to say, I never use the Google one, but it sometimes reverts to it.

4. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

oh thanks SineWave, it fixed it on the phone app! :)

on the tv app though it hadn't anywhere where to change account, weird.. i went around it by using an alternative labeled logging in "remotely" with my phones browser