Your Reaper Theme

Discussion in 'Reaper' started by xsze, Jun 9, 2015.

1. returnal

returnal Rock Star

Yes. This is awesome.
    :thanks:
    As soon as I started working with Reaper my dream was to be able to choose two layouts for every track, one that shows when when the track's selected (something nice and big with lotsa controls and decent size meter), and one that shows when the track isn't selected (small and minimal). This way the track(s) I'm working on will always be nice and big and feature rich, and the tracks I'm not working on will always take up minimal real-estate.

This functionality however isn't possible at the moment so I'm going to be playing with these screensets and also this method for changing individual track layouts on the fly with double-clicking, to hopefully create a very flexible and immediate visual workflow . . . or so I'm hoping. :unsure:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@returnal
    That double click action is awesome. Im going to try setting it up now. I wonder if I can get it to work in the TCP too. Cycle layouts from slim with only a meter and volume knob to normal with all the buttons, pan knob and volume slider. Love it!

3. returnal

returnal Rock Star

4. vanhaze

vanhaze Platinum Record

5. blacknblue

blacknblue Producer

what's with the texts on the upper and the side buttons?

6. vanhaze

vanhaze Platinum Record

It's a known Reaper Theme issue on mac: text fonts in toolbar buttons mostly look quite garbled
    in most Themes i used on mac.
    I still dunno why this is, i said to myself in the end: "just live with it" :0)