Your opinion is valueable!

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by euxyh103, Aug 29, 2013.

1. euxyh103

euxyh103 Newbie

Hi,
    I hope you like it..
    Please advise with reviews (is it too long? too loud? too something?)

Thanks!

http://youtu.be/h6R56ZLtv_g

(btw video parts from tmland2012...)

3. fuad

fuad Producer

nice man! very nice intro and tight bassline and nice touch with the pitchdown.

maybe make the bassline build up into the break with a huge reverb to wash it out..i think what the song is missing overall are those minibreaks...use 1 bar filter mini breaks throughput the song to keep up the level of interest because although the production is excellent, the video very entertaining I found myself drifting away from the song because of a lack excitement in some parts. I think it might be because the song is too long, it started off really strong but then gets a bit repetitive..so I think make it shorter, maybe down to 4 minutes or add new elements in the breaks, could be new percussion, harmonies, filter breaks, rising and dropping fx and drum breaks

Very good work overall

4. caspertheunholyghost

caspertheunholyghost Newbie

I would have to agree with fuad because you really do not have any breaks throughout the song to make it more interesting. I love the over all concept of the song but you could possibly add some breaks, filter buildups and other variations throughout the song because it does become repetitive. One thing I might suggest is to add in a longer intro so that it helps to build tension when you finally bring everything in it will be even better than what you already have. The reason I say this is that if you have ever read the book Dance Music Manual it recommends to have about a minute intro so that if your song does good it will be better or easier to mix it into a dj set and honestly it is almost there as long as you add the variations like we recommened!!! Like I said I love the concept just add some variations to make it more interesting because the lead and the bass are tight as hell and the mixing is great!! Good job overall just make it more interesting!! :wink:

5. euxyh103

euxyh103 Newbie

Thanks all! Any more thoughts?

6. fritoz

fritoz Ultrasonic

wow i wish i was at some of those festivals this summer!