Your Legit collection, Do you value it?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Introninja, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Do you value what you have bought?
    I was a victim of buyers remorse 6 years ago I bought all of EastWest products that were current at that time but had no money and used my credit card to purchase it. Pretty much went into debt because of it, but somehow, some way it push me to use it at full capacity and it landed me to my success. I was so angry that I wasted money at first and years later damn it was a gold mine.

Has any legit software or hardware pushed you to maximize it to show it's worthy-ness and to give you the sense of pride that comes with it (Great Decisions).

With warez some products give me the wow factor but it's the same cake with different frostings, unless we are talking about nebula and uhe lol.

Kontakt, Nexxus & Omnisphere we make babies together, what a great family. :hillbilly:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

I'm kind of ashamed of it, it makes me kind of materialistic I guess, but yeah I get more invested in the plugins I buy, which is good too I figure because yeah I really want to use to the bone what I buy :).
    But it creates a cercle of "virtu", I buy plugins use them more, I get more invested in them and I know them more in depth, spend less time playind endleesly with the warez I don't absolutely need, and in the end I create more.
    It's a great bargain, really, for me and (mostly) small companies I eshop at...

Oh, and I bought many different things but one instrument it would be Synth Master 2, Geist for the sampling/beat, and I can't really go on very long without the DMG stuffs...

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  4. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

I think what you are describing may be attributed to social conditioning and the subtle manipulation of our thought processes, as there is no logical explanation for it. Of course this doesn't mean I don't share you sentiments, I am just highlighting the fact there is some psychology involved. I'm reading an interesting book about it at the moment :)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016