Your favourite live music composition/scoring videos

Discussion in 'Education' started by Nekky, May 15, 2016.

1. Nekky

Nekky Member

Hi to all...
    I made this post for 2 reasons:

1. in the process of learning, hoping to not stay a f***** idiot noob forever, i'm also searching for live composition videos, where i can learn how people compose their music and how they do it.
    2. To share videos about good people doing good things good for other people too :rofl:

I'd like to see orchestral/hybrid composition, it's my favourite genre to compose ^^

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

3. timer

timer Producer

Live video would definitely not be my preferred medium, if I wanted to learn about composition. A bit like "live bookwriting video", not? If it has to be video I would look for the "How to improvise" type or try to find something about orchestration.

4. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Most composers took years to develop,they do share some information but believe me most dont share key info since it took them a lot of time to learn certain things or develop certain worklfow.Same goes for well established producers and engineers.There are books,videos etc,but in the end everyone must dig in themselves.
    Junkie XL went quite far in explaining his workflow and you will definitely benefit a lot from watching his videos.
    I think there are five videos.

5. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest