Your favourite Industrial Synths?

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Rob Humanoid, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Rob Humanoid

Rob Humanoid Newbie

Thanks for that mate. I missed that thread on GS. :) will check it out and the wiki!

2. Rob Humanoid

Rob Humanoid Newbie

Speaking of synths. I bought the latest System 1 plugout SH-2. It sounds fantastic!

System 1 owners get it for 75e discount. But if you don't own a System 1, you can still run it within your DAW. :)

So, at least Roland are expanding their market (but the cost is 110e).

3. au38wzh

au38wzh Platinum Record

Could it be this one?
    http://www.emusician.com/artists/1333/gary-numan-interview-inside-splinter-songs-from-a-broken-mind/45845

"Did you use any new pieces or plug-ins for the new record?
    My favorite is Spectrasonics Omnisphere."

Surprised to hear.. (well, it's good to go outside of the studio from time to time to catch fresh air and ears ;-)
    "I spend a great deal of time walking around with my hand recorder capturing banging things and scraping things and recording all kinds of noises. Then I put them into the computer to manipulate them to see what happens. That is still my fascination, recording sounds and twisting sounds. It’s still high on my list as the reason for making albums. That is why I am into electronic music. Old synthesizers have been around long enough that they’ve created their own nostalgia."