You wait new FL Studio Vectorial GUI?

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by triniti2290, Mar 3, 2014.

1. manducator

manducator Member

I posted a question on the official FL Studio forum:

and this was the answer by the site admin:

So,... LiberCool is talking bollocks...

2. triniti2290

triniti2290 Newbie

About protection is not officially, information from the first persons. FL 12 not public BETA, some trace protection from eLicense / / / Source not disclosed .. about version 11.0.5 (date release and personally wrote 'reflex') as the last of a series of 11

wait soon more info///
    FL Studio is going vectorial (no bitmaps). Everything you see on the GUI is generated algorithmically so the GUI can be scaled to any resolution with perfect fidelity.
    And support with Windows 8 (8.1)

3. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Yea'.. well, they won't have why to change the protection because they're already used to their existing clients/users. They know the fact that any user who loves his daw, he will support the developer by purchasing it (at least if that user is really a grateful person, if not, then he won't buy it either with eLicenser or not)

4. triniti2290

triniti2290 Newbie

is a brand new product and others. Including alteration of not only design but also the program's core. The developers promise a new level of Fl. As half of those who buy FL i dont want to make your system feel chode, buying FL Studio how any another may use a program with simple hacked REG key(( Personally, I will be glad just eLicenser

5. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

eLicenser would not make a difference when it comes about the amateur hip-hop/dance producers who don't give a shit about paying for their beloved daw. If they don't want to pay, they will surely stick to the previous version of FL which isn't eLicenser protected. Anyway, i don't know if you know it already, but changing the protection system it will rise the costs of the company, because they can't do it just for free, they have to pay credits for that protection system company, which will also rise the overall price of the product to be able to compensate the costs.

6. triniti2290

triniti2290 Newbie

Maybe you're right

7. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

yaaaay no e-licenser stuff,

anyway, i once bought my version of fl, but well it's some kind complicated, i'm from Tunisia, and well there is no legal way to buy Fl studio, but there was some guy who said he had a Credit card, the thing was to pay him what is equal for the stuff we wanna buy, then he bought it for us using he's CC'.

but apparently, the credit card he was using was hacked or stoled don't know, anyway i lost my money and fl, and the guy disappeared...

but i really would pay for FL even again and again :) i appreciate, what the developers are doing and what are they passed through so we can have that piece of software.

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Think I'd deal with an e-licenser for that software? Hah blow me. :bleh:

9. dashfiss

dashfiss Kapellmeister

Looks fantastic, can't wait! This is big news for FLS so it'll be in a big update, 12 is probably a very good guess ;)

10. triniti2290

triniti2290 Newbie

OK) Post update, add news FL Studio 12 and link for download Alpha Version

Terribly uncomfortable, but what to do ((

11. Dead3eatz

Dead3eatz Noisemaker

I don't like this new look, I think they have made it a little to "childish" Martin Garrix would like it i guess ;)

12. triniti2290

triniti2290 Newbie

im too))

13. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

At least we should see the good part. It's scalable to any resolution. [​IMG]

14. dashfiss

dashfiss Kapellmeister

The midi editor has gotten the facelift, not the mixer yet.

Speaking of the FLS midi editor, this is easily the weakest part of the entire software bundle, unfortunately. It reeks. Now, the Reason editor is something I can truely, honestly vouch for.

15. Regz

Regz Producer

Why?
    Imho, the FLS midi editor is one of the best on the market (if not the best).

16. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Actually i don't like the way you manipulate things in the FLS midi editor. Ok, i know i can get used to it... but the way i should press Shift to duplicate things only orizonatally or to press CTRL just to select the notes... :snuffy: It makes me run away :rofl:

17. Regz

Regz Producer

Just let go the shift.

18. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

I'm mainly working in Studio One and the midi editor feels faster to me than the FLS's one (which i used in the past alot...)
    Anyway, i don't want to start a DAW war here.. it's just my "subjective" opinion about it's midi editor. Nothing more. :thumbsup: