You can still be Respectful without being nice

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Atlantis84, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

Shout out to Audioz!!! Much Respect too Audioz one of my favorite sites on the internet full of great people but i got a message for people that might be going through some stuff in life ...You can still be Respectful without being Nice it's called putting your foot down if u going through anything in life relationships or friendships or on your job or school or have a issue with a person that u do music with anything like that never hold back from telling the other person about how u feel about things or what u think about things and if they try to make u feel like u not important enough or your opinion don't matter don't get angry or don't try to insult them or start a fight or anything be respectful too them this is going to show them how u are as a respectful person and your very honest... people like honest people even when they are not nice......but at the same time don't try to hurt nobody and you don't have to be nice about nothing it's all about Respect ......being nice at times makes it easier for u to be a push over that means people think they can do anything to u and get away with it because your too nice life is about balance and don't feel guilty about not being nice at times sometimes u do have to stand your ground but always be respectful at the same time don't be a savage lol..... :wink:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. jhagen

jhagen Platinum Record

Take it easy, be yourself.

4. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

No thanks, I'm chill most of the time but I don't tolerate dickheads.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List