Yep, Another Kontakt Library Issue Thread

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Meteo Xavier, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Meteo Xavier

Meteo Xavier Ultrasonic

Yes, I've looked around here on the forum. Yes, I've Googled my issue and am not finding what I need to fix the issue. I've done my research beforehand, now I need to ask for help.

I'm having a less common situation going where I have purchased a Kontakt library, but am not getting the product I ordered and customer service is not helping me. The backstory for this is infuriating and not worth posting here - instead I'd gotten the files in our common alternative methods, but nothing I've been able to look up and do is allowing me to "crack" the library and be able to use it outside of demo mode.

I have Kontakt 5.8.1 and Kontakt 5.0 for Windows. I was able to install the Kontakt 5.0 with an official DVD from Komplete 8. I go to add the library in through Kontakt 5.0. It is in demo mode. I was able to get the <SNPID> numbers to match on the XML in Service Center and with the .nicnt. I used Kontakt Library Creator (KLC.exe). I made a second library called "Test Library 2" and it was added in to Kontakt 5.0, but it doesn't show up in Kontakt 5.8.1's Manage Library option where I can click and select which libraries show up on the side.

How can I fix these issues? I've tried looking it up, like I said above, but all the information I've found so far has been outdated and unhelpful.

3. anon69

anon69 Producer

You'll probably have to do a manual windows registry add. I've had some where on some other kontakt versions, some libraries would not appear that she on previous updates