"Yeah!" Comments/critics welcome

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by tulamide, May 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

I wouldn't let these types discourage you from posting you're music. In fact i say that to anyone who scared to post their music up because of them. You will notice one thing they all seem to have in common, they've never posted any of their, what I can only assume are top class productions, on this forum. Funny that. The people who will comment politely and give you good advice usually have. So if you get a comment like that check to see if their music is any good.

Anyways, I could see myself having fun dancing to that in a club, so if that was your intention, then you have succeeded.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

Your Soundcloud content is really good - I mean waaay better than this track. I'm not a constant listener of the genre but in the context of my personal knowledge, your stuff is great. This track, on the other side, I just don't want to be rude :cheers:

3. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Thank you, The Teknomage, that was an important hint!

And thank you, jayxflash. Although you don't like the song, you managed to be honest and at the same time not offensive, but rather constructive. (But it would have been ok in the context of your words to end the sentence witch "sucks") :bow:

4. BudSpencer

BudSpencer Producer

MATE, this song put a smile on my face (and some shake on my body)! This rocks! Awesome song! Keep up the good work and don't let the douchebags bring you down. Cheers!