Yamaha Vintage Plugin Collection V.R. release, now says trial expired

Discussion in 'Software' started by lpu2n, Mar 24, 2016.

1. lpu2n

lpu2n Producer

Anyone else have this problem? I tried reinstalling to no avail.

3. quadcore64

quadcore64 Audiosexual

No. Nothing spectacular... Take a boo at the latest Softube and A.O.M. bundles.

4. Ankit

Ankit Guest

I uninstalled it and Reaper crashes when starting and saying - SYNSOACC.dll not found...
    Now I regret installing this.

5. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

@Ankit I think your problem is related with the elicenser thing...I found that on google :
    "
    Error: "synsoacc.dll could not be located on the system"
    An issue that was recently found in eLicenser Control versions starting with 6.6.6.2132.
    When this or a later eLicenser Control installer is installed on a 64-bit Windows system, non-admin users (user type "Standard user") cannot start a protected 64-bit application due to missing access permissions for the file synsoacc.dll.
    This results in error messages like "synsoacc.dll could not be located on the system" or "synsoacc.dll does not have the expected interface".

We are working on an update of the installer fixing this issue and expect to release it around the end of the month.
    Until then, the following measure can be used to solve the issue:
    Manually grant "read" and "read+execute" permissions for group "users" on file "C:\Windows\System32\synsoacc.dll".

Alternatively, de-install the current eLicenser Control using Windows' "Add or remove programs feature" and install an installer from the 6.5.x line.
    The latest installer of this line, 6.5.4.2132, can be downloaded from "
    I hope that helps.
    I removed it too (the yamaha stuff) because I already had what they offer (Satin suits my needs for the tape part, and I already have tones of eqs, comps and fxs), but I also removed the elicenser stuffs, I don't like having these things in my system, and no bugs here, with Reaper and Samplitude.

6. Ankit

Ankit Guest

@Talmi

Thank you. I'll try. :)