Yamaha hardware drum samples? (RY30, RS7000)

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by liquidlove, Nov 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. liquidlove

liquidlove Ultrasonic

I'm looking for a complete set of samples of the Yamaha RY30 drum machine - and the expensive additional cards (like these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-Rhy...345540?hash=item2d18c8de04:g:oO4AAOSwkY9fdBfj)

Has anyone sampled them or knows where to get 'em? That one pack ("The Machine" or something) that has been circulating for a few years has a few RY30 samples but I don't think it's all of them.

Also, the RS7000 sequencer/groovebox had included factory sounds - I'd be interested in those as well. Those I haven't seen anywhere.

3. PartyShit

PartyShit Producer

If you support this guy https://samples.kb6.de/downloads_en.php you can download the RY 30 drums but some Yamaha drums available for free just go to the very bottom of the page where all the Yamaha's are...ah yeah if you pay him you can download the RS7000 sounds as well...
    That's my fav drum machine site on the internet
    Good luck

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. liquidlove

liquidlove Ultrasonic

Thanks. I think that "The Machine" pack (also shared here) might actually be from this guy. The reason I haven't paid him anything yet, is because at least in that pack the sample quality is all over the place: some are normalized/compressed to high heavens, samples are not named (sample1, sample2, sample3 etc. instead of kick1, snare2 etc.) and so on.

But anyway, I guess something like 5-10 EUR isn't that bad. :wink:

5. liquidlove

liquidlove Ultrasonic

As a side note, apparently Roland is gone from this collection. Copyright infringement? Not really an issue for me because I have their stuff in multiple formats, even official Roland sample CDs (which have the R8 sample set)...

"Unfortunately, here is a 2nd gap...
    A total of 78 machines (13.049 WAV Samples nearly 2.2GB) from a japanese manufactury, like the classics TR 606, TR 808, TR 909, CR 80, CR 8000, R5, R8 and a lot of others, even sets made from scratch from analog synthesizers like Jupiter 8, SH 3A and System 100 have been deleted from this list... - And i really dont know why, because nobody tells me, nobody answers my questions, they only want to shut down 23 years of faithful collecting history...
    "

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020