YAMAHA AW4416

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by pilz971, Dec 28, 2011.

1. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

My late Father-in-Law, God rest His Soul, left Me this when He passed. He was a GRRRREAT Guitar player and this was His pride and joy. Alas, it is not getting ANY use by Me at present and rather than let the dust have it`s way with it I have it all boxed up.

The unit has the Yamaha CD Drive installed but has none of the expansion cards for additional input/output options.

It is in the original box and has the original Manual and the updates that came out from Yamaha. It also has the original set up disc and again the following updated version discs.

Probably the only thing not original with it is the Demo Song CD which is a rip but still does exactly what the original did.

The condition is mint!! No marks or scratches, all the motorized faders work and there is not a single crackle in there!!

The unit has the 12 gig HDD installed.

I am kinda open to SENSIBLE offers on it and would maybe consider a swap. I am in the UK so that obviously needs taking into consideration.

Anyone interested can either PM Me or ask questions here if You like.

Here is the SOS review link: S.O.S Review