Xpand!2 FREE of charge @ dontcrack.com

Discussion in 'Software' started by Willum, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Willum

Willum Rock Star

Starting today, for a limited time, Air Music Technology and DontCrack are pleased to offer the incredible Xpand!2 FREE of charge. Yes, this is the same Xpand!2 that has been the omnipresent Multi-Timbral workstation that has been used on countless hit records, and it is all yours for FREE, right now.

On top of this if you love the free Xpand!2, you can upgrade it to get the entire AIR Instrument Expansion Pack 3 Complete with its collection of twenty virtual instruments and progressive sound-design tools for only $74.99 (149.99 list) a saving of 50%.

http://www.dontcrack.com/news/2017/10/get-xpand2-for-free-a-dontcrack-exclusive-2/

You may be able to get the upgrade for less than $74.99 if you try the other resellers like jrrshop, audiodeluxe, plugin discounts etc.

3. mono

mono Audiosexual

Thanks for the info but for me even getting it for free with these words added,
    iLok hardware dongle optional, iLok authorisation required
    i wounld not download it but im sure lots will :wink:

4. ia

ia Producer

wow! and imagine steinberg doing so
    crazy...

5. Willum

Willum Rock Star

i have over 80 plugins on ilok, no problems at all. I even bought an ilok key as i tend to reinstall my os and programs quite a lot, having all my plugins on an ilok makes reinstalling stuff so easy.

6. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

Got 145 on mine with no problems at all :like:

My only gripe is when transferring licenses for plugins I've sold to other users. That $25 per plugin charge really fucking sucks especially when youre making much on the sale to begin with.