XM Drums

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Demon, May 26, 2014.

1. Demon

Demon Producer

Hello all,

I have been looking at these e-drums for ages now. And now they are available where I live, I am planning to go check them out one of these weekends.

http://www.xm-world.com/en/index.php

[​IMG]

I'm thinking of taking my laptop with EZ Drummer 2 and Addictive Drums 2 to see how they perform. XM-World has told me via email that they work perfectly with these products.

The one I am interested in is the "Master series" (pictured above). They have smaller ones as well.

You can build and expand your own kit, for instance, the Master series has 12 pads (including drums and cymbals) and can be expanded to 19! That'd be a full "EZX Metal Machine" set. [​IMG]

That kit is about US$4000, which is not a lot, considering that a Roland kit of that size would cost A LOT MORE. Not that I have the money for it right now, but it's on the very top of my wish list. Maybe when the kids have left home...

You can even choose from a big range of colours!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

My question is, and I know it's a long shot, has any of you ever seen or played one of these?

Thanks for your time.

3. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

sure i own 1 in each color very good sounding drums

kidding never heard of seems kewl though

4. Demon

Demon Producer

Hahahaha, smartass.