Wusik Station Summer Sale

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Amirious, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Amirious

Amirious Platinum Record

If you are in need of a Rompler and you hate Nexus or can't afford Kontakt, here's your chance.

Some people may know Wusik from his past products. Quality is good and for this price, can't be beaten

You can grab the summer bundle for $30 on http://www.wusik.com/ww/wkdeal/

Just a note about Wusik from other users: Support is responsive and helpful but never pre-order anything from them before release! :)

3. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

i dont know where you get your information , but support is very bad , promises and promises , promises for upcoming products and it never happen , and also wusikstation 8 are already abandonded from this developer . promised extra library and it gots released and after 4 month of promising the developer didnt have make any presets for his own product he have sell .

sure its affordable , but after that Summer sale you will see the next sale after that too .

4. Amirious

Amirious Platinum Record

You missed 2 points already.
    First it's a cheap sale for people who need a rompler with a large factory library. and for 30 bucks it's a steal.

Second I said that support is responsive but never preorder anything; means exactly what you said. Don't believe promises but if you have a question or problem with an already released version, you can get answers.

Anyway, I've never been a Wusik user. I only tested Station 7 once and I liked sounds but didn't find the need in my library.
    I am just informing others about the sale. No personal gain for me :)

5. peterA

peterA Platinum Record

I vaguely remember using Wusikstation and wasn't particularly impressed. I also don't remember it being a rompler but maybe that's my poor memory. If you want a rompler then Nexus can't be beaten provided you can afford it.
    Thanks for sharing anyway.

6. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I've been eyeballing this for some time now
    Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

7. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Thanks for the heads-up, @Amirious !
    Looking at the page I'm a bit confused. There is a sale for Wusik Station V8 for $20, one for Wusik 8000 (which seems to be a synth) at $20, and one for both reaching the $30 you mentioned. Does it mean the $20 Wusik Station is only the plugin, without library, or a reduced library? A Rompler is only of interest if it comes with a wide range of presets. But I don't know enough about Wusik, and the website isn't very informative.

I hope someone can share some light, because a complete Rompler + library for $20 would be a no-brainer.

8. Amirious

Amirious Platinum Record

No, the full library is included. $30 is only the bundle pricing + additional expansions!
    Also take caution and research a bit. I think it uses iLok (not 100% sure) for copy protection.

Everyone has a different opinion about Romplers. But I define as a software/hardware unit that comes with a general purpose factory library and some effects/modulation capability.
    EDIT: Yes @peterA you're right. It's not a Rompler. It's a synth or maybe a sample workstation. but the large library and the ability to use SFZ as oscillator makes it a lot like Romplers.

I'd say if you're familiar with our sister site, go grab a copy and try to see if it fits to your style and quality standards.

PM me if you need help finding an old version.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016