WTB: Omnisphere 2

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by Mambo, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Mambo

Mambo Newbie

Hi. I'm looking to buy an Omnisphere 2 license. Feel free to message me with offers.

3. Angelo Archetti

Angelo Archetti Ultrasonic

4. fiction

fiction Audiosexual

In case of purchasing a license second hand, license transfers have to be done by Spectrasonics which is $50 per instrument.
    Make sure the license will officially be transferred to you before paying someone you don't know in person.

5. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Did Spectrasonics Have A Black Friday Sale Last Year (2020)?

Spectrasonics haven't taken part in any of the Black Friday sales over the last decade. They do routinely offer discounts for their email subscribers, so it's worth signing up. However, these haven't ever been on Black Friday.

6. clone

clone Audiosexual

You can just as easily read this from a seller perspective. You would give someone a license to something over the internet before getting paid for it? No thanks. I would think the onus of "trust" would be upon the person who currently does not own anything yet involved in the transaction, or something. Wouldn't that be the party with reason to rip someone off, you see?

no that's ok. Normally these "Gambles" are for like 20 or 30 bucks. This would be a real number, worth being hesitant to do. both should be cautious. I thought @Angelo Archetti was joking a little, but he is probably right more than usual.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List