WOW! Qvon - Blurry Eyed Visions

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Master Q, Dec 22, 2018.

?

What do you think ?

1. Amazing

2. Alright

3. Wackidy Wack

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Master Q

Master Q Producer

Hi Everybody

Just to make this concise, I have been a member of this community for a while now and after being responsible for threads like
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/boom-audio-oozers-dawn-of-the-final-hour-album.28433/
    and https://audiosex.pro/threads/24-hour-audiosex-mix-competition-cash-prize.38376/page-8#post-331850

WELL... its finally the time where I take a plunge into the music world as a solo artist.

I release my first music project as a solo artist and would love love love for you all to take a listen and critique the mix, the master the song writing, the sonics, the composition. I think there is a song for everybody!

Please leave some constructive criticism , advice and comments of good and bad.

One final thing I am not sure which song should be the single radio stations are asking me for a single which one shall I choose?

Oh and please share the link at the bottom I would appreciate the support from hands down the best music community on the interwebs!

Here is a link to access on various different platforms of your liking if you dont have spotify (which is free to stream on computer btw).

http://hyperurl.co/Qvon

Snapchat - Q.snaps
    Instagram - Qvonofficial - https://www.instagram.com/qvonofficial/ if you want to network with me.

Thanks Q.

3. Master Q

Master Q Producer

4. Master Q

Master Q Producer

5. babuk

babuk Producer

you post something of yours with "WOW" >? why don't you speak about yourself in 3rd person, it suits this forum well. And the poll, put 5 options, all "Amazing".

6. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

The single is Lost Without You. Radio loves repetition; repetition makes it easy for people to get into a song quickly and it stays in the memory.

Generally, although this is not my genre, I find your sung R&B/Rap very pleasing to the ear, very musical and you want to make happy sounds, and I can imagine you smiling which makes me smile. At first the Autotune was annoying but it dawned on me that it's YOUR style and it works.

7. Master Q

Master Q Producer

no idea what you mean and damm no there 3 options amazing ... alright ...and wack i dont know what youre seeing but thanks for the input ...

8. Master Q

Master Q Producer

Oh wow i never thought someone would have chosen Lost without you as the single thats really interesting and thanks man ! and yes wavestune* is a big part of my sounds its the aesthetic i was going for and you can guess kanye west and travis scott are big influences but thanks for giving it a listen even thought its not your genre !

9. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Sounds good... very current... well produced too!:like:

10. Phil_27

Phil_27 Member

Mediocre at best.

11. Master Q

Master Q Producer

Thanks means alot !

12. Master Q

Master Q Producer

Thank you for the compliments