Would anyone like to Collab on this beat? (Memphis type beat cross between Dolph, 36 & Moneybagg Yo

Discussion in 'Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B' started by onemanorgy, Jul 30, 2021.

1. onemanorgy

onemanorgy Member

Everything in this beat is mine wrote by me except for 2 distinct sounds. The weird Verse Choir moan, and the plane Jane melody in the verse. The Piano Verse PLane jane melody I did try remaking with not much luck and that's cause none of my Omni or Kontakt sounds were available to me at time, this beat btw is B minor.

Suprisingly, I wrote the Bell Hook out from scratch along with finding the bell sampled in perfect C, brings the whole song together. I'm way to invested in the beat to finish, I get sales on Beatstars and can put it up after it gets finished. I believe half to be done.

Here's the deal: I can't totally blame ADHD with how I work cause it's one big experiment, however at 1:19.52 i've decided that's to be the opening intro, and what you hear in the beggining is be the Chorus/hook.

So vocaroo can't be embeded on this webpost let me up it to zippy share.

So to the non Collabers: I had something bad happen when I was 6-7, I can't say I'm fully or totally deaf in my right ear. I would say I definitely favor lower frequency. If I had to put the right ear at a working percentage, let's say 69 is fair. The left ear I would put at 89. I've used the Wim Hof Method for over 7 years now and havn't been sick with anything because of it, I also used the techniques to calm myself down from the tinnitus that is 24/7. It got bad to point I started taking benzos to not care. Not anymore thankfully.

I did make this beat while on some very potent Kratom, so it has that Opiate addict feel to it right?
    As stated above about my ears, I'm not asking for a rating on the mixing and eqing, what I'm asking is if you have any tips or tricks you use? I have one to share.

I became best friends with a Guy named Cok Chop < first producer to blow on YouTube, taught me nothing about music theory or Midi arrangement, but did teach me to basically bring up the highs, the lows, and sink the mids lower than both of them. He said that this used for quick renderings if a Engineer wanted to mix and master something fast, and that Johnny Juli ano taught him this (which is accurate). I don't use it on al my beats, what I think it does is make it halfway rapper ready on the Eq tip.

Also, I believe cause of the slight deafness and favoring the low end in my right ear, I don't believe my beats are loud enough in comparison to other producers.

Any Eqing or Mixing advice is welcomed and will be used.
    What you'll find out about me is I love dogs btw.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  3. onemanorgy

onemanorgy Member

so zippy isn't working now, hold on.... I'm on a roll today everyone, wrong Pro Tools version, nothing productive getting done, didn't eat well, looking through list of audio sites now to redeem myself.

upload_2021-7-29_17-31-52.png

4. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

On which DAW are you ? And have you finished the Beat or is it still open for collab?