Working with libraries in cracked Maschine

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by blaiavia, May 29, 2014.

1. blaiavia

blaiavia Newbie

Hey guys,

I just bought Maschine Mikro. I didn't install the Maschine software as I already had Maschine 2.1.0 cracked and working. Even though, the (also cracked) Maschine Library is not working very well at all (some samples are untagged, some are missing, some are not showing up properly). They're not big problems as you can see, but they sometimes bug me a bit, so I was wondering if I could uninstall the cracked library and replace it for the legit that came with Maschine. Can I do that with the cracked software? Will it work?

Help is very appreciated. Thanks!

Side note: Mind my English (it's not my first language).

3. Mr_Amine

Mr_Amine Rock Star

The Cracked Libraries Will Work only with Cracked NI Maschine Unlocked
    Because Maschine legit Will ask for activation via Service Center (Legit Maschine Is Locked)
    If u have Legit Libraries , they will work with legit maschine (Obviously)

4. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

To install the legit Factory Lib (in k`d Maschine) won`t work, it will ask for registration.
    But why do you want it anyway? If you like to use "ready made stuff", take the Expansions, the Factory Lib occupys over 6 gig with mostly
    uninspiring setups.
    To create your own custom Lib will satisfy you much more and helps to develop your own style playing it.

5. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

Untrue to the first statement. True to the second statement. It works perfectly fine for OSX users. PC is a different story. PC requires an extra file. Kontakt Guru knows what to do. Im OSX and it works perfect. I have legit Maschine 1 and 2 and Maschine Mikro and Full and cracked maschine 1 and 2. My factory library works perfect in both cracked and legit maschine 1&2.

But to use any libraries you dont own in Maschine, you need Cracked Maschine 1 or 2 (might as well do 2 and get all the features). They should work fine.

Libraries you dont own wont work in legit maschine.

6. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

Thank you. Good to know that it works with Mac. I would like to try MacOS, Apples are just terribly overpriced in Europe (compared to U.S) & building a Hackintosh won`t make it cheaper, I guess.