Word Pad line spacing questions

Discussion in 'PC' started by BrianCa, Jul 29, 2019.

1. BrianCa

BrianCa Newbie

In Windows 10 I've been making documents with pictures in them using Word Pad. In all other versions of Windows I've used, doing that method would paste the picture where I want it either by Ctrl+V or or right clicking and Paste. But in this Windows 10 version it almost always puts the picture one line below where I try to put it, so I arrow down, hit the Home key and back space. Then when I put a picture beside it again it puts it a line below so I arrow down, hit the Home key and back space. And then the next picture it puts it a line below..

I know how to select line spacing in the paragraph section, uncheck the annoying: Add 10pt space after paragraphs, and select 1.0 instead of 1.15 but that doesn't fix the problem with pasting in pictures. Is there a way to get it to put the picture on the line I select instead of on the line below? Also is there a way to make the default setting to not add the 10pt space... and the spacing to be 1.0 instead of 1.15?
    download mp3 ringtones at: https://ringtonesfree.info/

Thank you for any help with this!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I guess it's probably the v1903 but you should say what version is.