women in audio - go outside guys

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tun, Mar 7, 2020.

1. anon69

anon69 Producer

my god, this is the same shit i see with some metalheads "damn i wish there was a cool girl into metal i could find" man who tf cares, stop narrowing your choices down. cringe is all that is. Ya'll gotta go outside.

2. Sinus Well

Sinus Well Audiosexual

That's complete bullshit.
    Feeling offensed by everything is exactly that: a low/disturbed self-confidence.
    To strengthen the back of a person who wants to walk a stony path like this is exactly the right thing. That goes double if it's a woman.

3. dbmuzik

dbmuzik Platinum Record

These guys are lying if they say they yearn for female audiophiles who could sit in and be harsh critics of their work. If they be honest, what they want is a women interested enough to hang around and listen while they work on their own shit = a groupie. And the way to achieve that is by exploiting the "material" nature that exists in many women. Audio hardware is material, and software is not.

While there's one lonely guy who can't impress the women with the 10k of software plugins he could toggle through on his little laptop screen.. there's another guy with a sofa in the back of a room filled up with 10k worth of Behringer gear. He's got his buddies around to hype up whatever bullshit they're recording, alcohol, weed in the air, and a group of clueless women who think it must all be worth a fortune.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Well, only because you have already stated here on AS that you are "gay af".
    Where is the 'Irony' button? What about Oly taking down the other DE's racism posts?
    And what about before you were banned as Wasgedn, you asked me in PMs if I was black - "not that it matters" you said! haha.

I know many female mix engineers and dubbing enginners in television, but there does seem to be less in music.
    Of course, Susan Rogers was the trailblazer as a recording engineer and producer, imo. And that was early to late '80's.

5. ThrashHead

ThrashHead Platinum Record

Be careful out there. There's a lot of "questionable" women these days.

[​IMG]

6. tun

tun Rock Star

i opened the post on kvr. turns out its a nugen advertisement. its laughable how feminism is fueling corperations. women are doing just fine, then corperations come along, see a money making opportunity, and suddenly all men are cunts.

7. ThrashHead

There's a political agenda behind it as well.

The "establishment" (read mob) really wants a weak, passive, confused, dumbed down population because they are easy to control. There has been a long on-going agenda to belittle men, to de-masculate men, to turn them into a bunch of whiny, gender confused pussies. It's pathetic as well as alarming.

I can get into a whole slew of crap with what they are doing to the food supply that ties into it, chemicals that increase estrogen, weaken the immune system, cause passiveness and depression, pushing veganism and vilifying meats etc. Then add in all of the idiotic gender confusion in TV and movies lately, especially content that targets little kids. This is brave new world and 1984 territory. "Radical" feminism and all this "strong independent woman" bullshit is a huge part of that agenda. They want to break up the family unit because again, people are easier to control. Eh, I'll digress, this is a topic for it's own thread.

8. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

Part of me wants to get into this discussion but then again... nah :D

9. Peter Gabriel

Peter Gabriel Platinum Record

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  10. Herr Tony

Herr Tony Producer

Glad to spot some users noticing the social construct of female oppression from which the political groups are profiting and advancing their control agenda. But I am here to add a girl I respect as an artist,
    . She makes good trance and she is great at Computer Science. So it makes sense how she became a good sound producer (engineer already). A good professional in audio engineering, needs to use the logical brain as much as the emotional brain. That is why some white knights will never be truly good engineers (too emotional and submissive); while some girls, after subduing their emotions, can become great sound engineers. Testosterone levels are remarkably different for both genders, and that could make you start from one end or the other; but eventually is all about personal hardwork to achieve that brain balance.

11. tun

tun Rock Star

no need brother. i am already on the same page.
    i am at the planning stages of doing something about it, but try telling 99% of the population of the west :(

12. tun

tun Rock Star

13. WhiteMidnightProductions

WhiteMidnightProductions Ultrasonic

This thredlad turned into a dumpster fire real quick...

14. tun

tun Rock Star

its the lounge. isnt that the point? hahahha

15. ThrashHead

Gather 'round, we're about to throw on some tube steaks.

[​IMG]