Windows Softwares - Best and Must Have

Discussion in 'Software' started by Rahull, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Rahull

Rahull Noisemaker

Hi..I am a long time mac user.Recently I successfully installed Bootcamp on my mac.Running Windows 10 successfully.Since i am totally new to windows,need some guidance on suitable and windows only softwares available at the sister site.I have installed Protools ,eventide,slate digital etc.I am not looking for answers like omnisphere,diva as i already have them on my mac.Only windows audio production softwares n vsts and other utilities that are must have.Thanks for ur time and help!

3. belinea2010

belinea2010 Kapellmeister

I think the reason that you have not had any replies yet are software choices are subjective.

There is a big choice when it comes to windows DAW's, I personally use Cubase and Studio One but my reasons for doing so will be different to yours or any one elses. Some DAWs are suited to certain genres of music and different ways of working and others are just personal choice.

The only suggestion I would make is look at what you use on the Mac and the way you work then look for windows software that matches your workflow.

4. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

True. Yet this perception:
    is a strange concept to me. Maybe to others too.
    DAW with stock plugins? Check.
    Even some 3rd party plugs? Check.
    Ability to make music?